Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well nothing has really been going on lately, so looks like it will probably not be an issue. Think I need to step up the challenge on how to close gates to engage you guys a little more.
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Quoth Mytical View Post
      Think I need to step up the challenge on how to close gates to engage you guys a little more.
      Possibly, also I think it would help if I were more aware of what I can and can't do. So far every situation we've been in doesn't really require me to be special to solve the problem. I can't speak for the others, but I don't feel like we've really been necessary to the plot yet.

And the last one really felt like a Deus Ex Machina, not that I can throw stones either, I'll admit my ability to post has been erratic. (just my 2 cents, I'll try to brainstorm while I'm away and come up with something constructive to add to this)

Comment

Right now, all I can really comment on is the Deus Ex Machina. I agree..the vamp and the werewolf..are sort of meant to be insanely powerful. Regardless how it goes, your group is going to have to find a way to defeat at least one of them. Your characters are powerful, they are meant to be..so the ones that they face has to be that much more so. It will take all your powers, skills, and abilities to even survive, let alone win.

I've come up with a more challenging way to close a rift, changing the rules of the rifts again (luckily this is not a big idea..as the Rifts themselves change/grow over time)
        Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Working...
        X