This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth LillFilly View Post
    Can you link it? I can't find it! I'm gonna cry now...
    Ditto, please and thanks! I can't find it either!

Comment

Agreed, get the restraining order against her. The store may be unwilling to ban her, but you can get her banned with the order. That goes beyond even sucky customer behavior and is unpacking its suitcase in Stalker-dom's apartment.

Comment

Quoth Draper Mel View Post
        Can somebody direct me to these two threads? I can't find them
        I found Vinegar boy, but i'm searching for shit weasel myself

Edit: Found this one about a certain weasel, but the original story might be lost?
        Last edited by Librarian; 12-29-2012, 09:37 AM.

Comment

Is this what you're looking for?
          http://customerssuck.com/board/showt...of+shit+weasel

Comment

Quoth Sarah Valentine View Post
            I'm gonna go in early tomorrow and talk to the store manager and my union rep and tell them that if she doesn't stop I wanna get a restraining order or something.
            A quick comment: You don't need their permission or support for a restraining order and the store might resist it as I'm sure they'd just like the situation to quietly go away...

Comment

Quoth TheCheerfulTreeRat View Post
              A quick comment: You don't need their permission or support for a restraining order and the store might resist it as I'm sure they'd just like the situation to quietly go away...
              this. 100% this.

If you know the customer's name, do it. Now. Faster.
              The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Quoth PepperElf View Post
                hmm. not sure if I've read "shit weasel"...
                Someone else posted the link, but in case anyone missed it, here is The Saga of Shit Weasel, along with the followup update.

Quoth thehuckster View Post
                Apparently Key West is so amazingly beautiful and warm, it mellows out even the suckiest of tourists.
                Absolutely not true. We still get idiots, assholes, miserable people determined to stay miserable, etc. If this weren't true, how would I have so many damn stories to post in here?

Quoth eltf177 View Post
                I'm assuming no more sightings. And did you ever hear from your last employer, the one who treated you quite differently than Shit Weasel?
                I'm...not quite sure what or who you're referring to.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
                  I'm...not quite sure what or who you're referring to.
                  The place you referred to as the Landmark, sorry for the confusion.

Comment

Um, the Landmark Luxury Hotel IS the place where I worked for Shit Weasel. I'm sorry if you were confused, but he was my boss there, and that was the place I left (because of him and his antics) to come work at The Bar, where I have now been for six years (my six year anniversary is January 22). There was no place of employment between the two.

Still A Customer."

Comment

• Well I talked to them and unless she comes up and starts shit with me directly I can't do anything, however they said if I feel threatened I have the option to transfer. I told them I have absolutely NO desire to transfer whatsoever, first she wins and second I'm stuck someplace I don't wanna be. I hope she loses control of her car on the way here and goes over the bridge or something, yeah I know how that sounded and no I don't care.
                      ......../\
                      ....../__\
                      ..../\...../\
                      ../__\../__\

Comment

• When you get a restraining order, I'd like to see how this plays out with the store management. Would they still allow her in the store if she has to be a minimum of 50 feet away from you? What if you're cashiering in the center cash register, then what? The decision to get a restraining order is yours and yours alone, not the stores, so how they handle the customer when she comes in is up to them. Since you choose not to be transferred, this might get messy with store management (who seems to be dragging their feet, and thus is showing sympathy toward the customer instead of the employee).

Comment

• Quoth LillFilly View Post
                          Can you link it? I can't find it! I'm gonna cry now...
                          Here you go:
                          http://www.customerssuck.com/?cat=8&paged=2

Comment

• Quoth hamillhair View Post
                            Quoth Jester View Post
                            Someone else posted the link, but in case anyone missed it, here is The Saga of Shit Weasel, along with the followup update. *snip*
                            Thanks to both of you. Such a classic example of incompetence finding its way to the top ...

Quoth Sarah Valentine View Post
                            Well I talked to them and unless she comes up and starts shit with me directly I can't do anything, however they said if I feel threatened I have the option to transfer. I told them I have absolutely NO desire to transfer whatsoever, first she wins and second I'm stuck someplace I don't wanna be. I hope she loses control of her car on the way here and goes over the bridge or something, yeah I know how that sounded and no I don't care.
                            YOU have the option to transfer?? Well, isn't that just lovely! Why should YOU be the one who has to be inconvenienced?!

Quoth emax4 View Post
                            When you get a restraining order, I'd like to see how this plays out with the store management. Would they still allow her in the store if she has to be a minimum of 50 feet away from you? What if you're cashiering in the center cash register, then what? The decision to get a restraining order is yours and yours alone, not the stores, so how they handle the customer when she comes in is up to them. Since you choose not to be transferred, this might get messy with store management (who seems to be dragging their feet, and thus is showing sympathy toward the customer instead of the employee).
                            This is definitely something to consider. Management should be taking a harder line with this idiot, but they do seem to be wimping out. If they won't deal with it, you may have to, with or without their support. They should've told her to go pound sand quite some time ago, with her harassing calls about whether you've been fired yet and what your schedule is.

Comment

• Quoth Sarah Valentine View Post
                              I hope she loses control of her car on the way here and goes over the bridge or something, yeah I know how that sounded and no I don't care.
                              Well, you SHOULD care, young lady. Because to me, this sounds far too wimpy.

Personally, without even having dealt with this rancid fur bomb, I already can't stand her. Forget wanting her to lose control of her car. Oh no. Myself, I want her to hit a patch of black ice on her way there, fish tail, over correct, lose control of her car, pinball from one large pine tree to the next, perhaps with a few telephone poles thrown in for variety, then vault the guard rail to plunge to the bottom of a very deep gorge, hitting several outcroppings of rock along the way, until she lands at the bottom and her car explodes in a huge fireball, with bits of flesh and bone being scattered for miles in the gorge.

THAT is a vindictive wish. Take notes, as there will be a quiz later.

Still A Customer."

Comment

• That's not nice to the pine trees, Jester. Make it bridge abutments instead.
                                "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

Working...
                                X