Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I started working on another jigsaw puzzle. This one.

Or so I thought.

After spreading out the pieces, and being puzzled by the large number of white pieces, I started assembling the edge pieces. Six pieces in I realized that a different puzzle was in the box. This one.

And the company the made the puzzle seems to be out of business.

Oh well, it is still a nice picture.
    "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

PSO2: Got bored with it already.

AM2R: Just started.

(unnamed?): Helping to beta test a hybrid exploration/puzzle game from the Tanglewood crew (you basically play Tetris to resolve fights/obtain resources/solve puzzles, while the results of what you do show up on the right 2/3 of the screen).
      "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
      "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
      "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
      "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
      "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
      "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
      Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
      "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

I'm rebuilding my computer, so not playing much at the moment. Trying to catch up on Superstore...mom thinks it's stupid and won't let me watch it when she's around
        "I am quite confident that I do exist."
        "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

I haven't been watching much TV lately. Been doing a training course on Amazon Web Services, and watching the occasional episode of Columbo.

I've also been getting back into my lyric writing a little, and researching which guitar strings I want to try next.

The only game I've really been playing is online Chess.
          Skilled programmers aren't cheap. Cheap programmers aren't skilled.

Comment

Not really playing anything new. I still play The Sims 4 and sometimes 2 and 3. Only hardcore playing I do. I do love American and Euro Truck Simulator. Both games are incredibly well done give that they're dealing with real places.

I don't really watch much, mostly stuff on YouTube. Mostly random tech and retro gaming. Though through Dead Mall videos I've discovered a few channels that have serious Disney related material. I'm not even that huge of a fan of Disney. There's just some great storytellers out there.
            I would have a nice day, but I have other things to do.

Comment

Any other Brits watching the Repair Shop and the Repair Shop: Fixing Britain? It is full-blown adorable. Tissues very much recommended!
              "It is traditional when asking for help or advice to listen to the answers you receive" - RealUnimportant

Rev that Engine Louder, I Can't Hear How Small Your Dick Is - Jay 2K Winger

The Darwin Awards The best site to visit to restore your faith in instant karma.

Comment

I too am full-blown adorable. Ladies feel free to get your tissues ready
                The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

I've now shifted over to Breath of fire 1 and 2, Aswell as a game called "Kenshi", Fun but hard as hell and can be a bit of a challange to get your head around it when you first start
                  Last edited by Kazim; 07-21-2020, 11:49 AM. Reason: I can't bleeding spell

Comment

Games
                    Diablo 3 : mainly seasonal and prefer WW barbarian but often alt WD or DH

CoH homecoming: this board gave me my main character Karen who is a vigilante but it is a alt friendly game so more chars will be made.

Pokémon Go: lvl 40 but I use it for some daily motivation to leave the home and I want to collect them all. If someone wants a friend toss a PM

Watching
                    StarTrek : doing mini marathons on a season at the time (doing voyager right now)
                    Grimm
                    Handmaiden
                    GoT (don’t remember why I stopped watching it in season 3 but I will finish them all one day)
                    Witcher
                    Castlevania
                    And many other that my friends recommends
                    I need to knit more in front of my screen so I can check them off the list.

Comment

I'd like to make a nomination for Most Criminally Short Song Ever:

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
                      I AGREE
                      Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

I watched Jaws, the Revenge on Christmas night. Technically, I should have watched on Christmas Eve, to maintain my tradition. But it was done. What? It's my favorite Christmas movie. Yes, I said that. Yes, I meant that.
                        Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

Playing lately: Moonlighter. One of those roguelike "You're a shopkeeper who raids dungeons in order to find stuff to sell" type of games. Plus, you enhance your shop and the town itself as you go.

edit: And AM2R (got a major update recently)
                          "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                          "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                          "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
                          "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                          "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                          "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
                          Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
                          "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

I watched It's a Wonderful Life last night. I also watched Scrooged (1951, with Alastair Sim) last weekend. I might watch another classic Christmas movie tonight.

Comment

Been playing Cyberpunk 2077 on Xbox One. Not having nearly as many bugs/glitches as people seem to be claiming, though it has crashed a few times, but I don't mind that too much. Been enjoying it, too.

They put a red pill/blue pill reference in the game, directly related to Keanu's character, which made me start laughing my head off. There's also GLaDOS in the game, which caught me by surprise.

Watching: finished season 3 of My Hero Academia recently, as part of recording stuff for the Bored To Death Bingecast. And later today, we'll be watching Wonder Woman 1984.
                              PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Just heard this one on my local college radio station:

Interstate 80 Iowa

Having grown up just one state over from Iowa, and gone to school (university) 45 minutes from the border, I must concur with it.
                                “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged.
                                One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world.
                                The other, of course, involves orcs." -- John Rogers

Comment

Working...
                                X