This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kohl's Suck

I was already a little peeved because 3 men in suits and 3 women with clipboards decided to stand in a circle in the middle of the main aisle and have a business meeting where customers could overhear and btw, how about hiring people to work the floor cause we saw no one in 3 different departments we went to.

So after being already put out we go to check out. The woman in front of us dicked around about the price of something to the point the poor cashier had to point it out on the screen and talk really slow. Twice. Then SC agreed the cashier was right. The cashier finished ringing up the rest of her stuff, bagged it and told her the total. Then she said "You are gonna think I am crazy but I don't want to pay too much so take them off." Then we had to stand there while she did a return. The difference in price you ask? $3.00.

Yup, no surprise. When my sister worked there she had a woman bitch at her because she (SC) was buying two shirts that were on clearance. One was marked $1.00 and the other $2.00. Her complaint? "I think this one should be only a dollar like the other one!"
    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

And it has gotten harder to find someone to help you, no matter what store. So it only ticks me off MORE when a "suit" comes to badger an CSR while they're helping me!

Deli at the Mart of Wal, I was ordering my dinner. A "suit" comes up and starts insistantly badgering the person helping me, because the suit wanted the rep to drop what she was doing and do the floor freight right then. The deli worker told her she'd get to the freight once the line was taken care of, because her co-worker was on break and a line was forming. The suit apparently wanted it done right then and there, because she started getting firmer, and firmer, louder and louder. I turned, raised an eyebrow and GLARED at the suit. Oh, man, she looked uncomfortable! But she broke off and fled after a very weak reiteration.
      If I make no sense, I apologize. I'm constantly interrupted by an actual toddler.

Comment

We walked by the "suits" 4 times going between departments and when they finally moved it was to gather right inside the front doors.

Comment

I rarely shop at Kohls. Their checkout is slow to begin with, and I always seem to wind up behind somebody demanding a price check, or opening a Kohls charge, or they brought up something without a UPC.
          Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

I have to admit, with that Walmart story, I would have turned to the "suit" and asked to see HER supervisor, since she apparently wanted to prevent me from getting served, and, you know, paying the store money.

Comment

Working...
            X