This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server running slow?

Is anyone else having an issue with the site taking forever to load threads? I've used Chrome and Firefox, and have checked other sites so I know it's not me.

We've been looking into it. We'll post a notice in Announcements once we have solid info.
    "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
    "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
    "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
    "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
    "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
    "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
    Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
    "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Known issue - looks like there will be some major slowdown from maintenance tomorrow morning. Apologies, but we know the issue.

Rapscallion

Comment

Thanks for the quick replies!

Comment

We've got something else going on. Being sorted in the near future.

Rapscallion

Comment

Things look to be good now. Everything should be back to normal. Let us know if anything else comes up.

Comment

Checked the search problem I had ("Search Blues"), except with a month instead of a week (cursor slipped when I tried 2 weeks - thread in question would have aged past a week), and I'm getting search results again, instead of the database error. Looks like it's fixed.
              Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Working...
              X