Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2014 Christmas Card Exchange - Tallies are closed. Thanks for playing!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post

Actually, that should be fine. I wasn't thinking about the fact that you can put multiple lines in the address box. Guess I should have looked at it again first. As long as you don't have a ridiculously long address, that should work.
    Sweet Going to sign up then!
    My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

Quoth Kheldarson View Post
      Yay!

_________
      I don't go in for ancient wisdom
      I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
      It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Hmm...looking at the list, I hope the line breaks correctly when the labels are created...

eta: looking at last year's pdf, I think it'll be fine. I think it just keeps the whole field on one line when I copy into excel.
        Last edited by BookstoreEscapee; 09-29-2014, 10:04 PM.

Comment

Yay! Sorry to be a pain though. It's just a little weird when the address is to two people and the card inside says "Dear Kheldarson" or "Dear KheldarsonandKabe".
          My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

I'm in again! Aussie-themed cards coming your way!
            "Bring me knitting!" (The Doctor - not the one you were expecting)

Comment

Yay! Sorry to be a pain though. It's just a little weird when the address is to two people and the card inside says "Dear Kheldarson" or "Dear KheldarsonandKabe".
              Don't worry about it.

I think last year I didn't even bother using greetings with names (partly because I was being lazy and it meant I didn't have to keep cards and labels straight).

Comment

Announcement: Signups are now open for the 2014 Christmas Card Exchange event.

You have until November 01, 2014 to sign up. After that, you will be able
                to change your mind until November 08, 2014. We look forward to seeing you
                Automated Poster for the Pep Squad!

PM BookstoreEscapee, Pedersen, or one of the mods. I'm not real!

Comment

I just signed up - number 13 on the list.

Now I have to decide whether to make some cards, or buy some.
                  "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Signed up for another year. Need to get going on making my cards!
                    Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

I'm in! I even know where my cards are!

Comment

I didn't take them
                        I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
                        -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Yea!!!!!! I started working on my cards already in anticipation of this event. So excited!!!

Comment

Reminder: Only 30 days remain to sign up for the 2014 Christmas Card Exchange event!

So far, BookstoreEscapee, TawnyMyst, Aethian, bhskittykatt, EricKei, DGoddessChardonnay, Fudgethatkay, Trixie, patiokitty, taxguykarl, Kheldarson, KatherineB, Ironclad Alibi, Elspeth, Irving Patrick Freleigh, morgana, DaisyQueen, Monica has joined.

Comment

just signed up for my.....4th year now?

Wow....my poor mail man....I get minimal mail throughout the year, and then after thanksgiving, the mail piles up in droves. ><
                              It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

Reminder: Only 27 days remain to sign up for the 2014 Christmas Card Exchange event!

So far, BookstoreEscapee, TawnyMyst, Aethian, bhskittykatt, EricKei, DGoddessChardonnay, Fudgethatkay, Trixie, patiokitty, taxguykarl, Kheldarson, KatherineB, Ironclad Alibi, Elspeth, Irving Patrick Freleigh, morgana, DaisyQueen, Monica, Sarlon, Peppergirl, ArcticChicken has joined.

Comment

Working...
                                X