This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Commuter train revenge

The local commuter train had recently made one car of each train a "quiet zone" (no cellphone use, turn your iPod down so that you are the only one who can hear it, etc.).

After a tiring day at work, a commuter settled down in her seat in the "quiet zone" car and closed her eyes as the train rolled out of the station. The guy sitting next to her pulled out his cell phone and started talking in a loud voice.

"Hi, sweetheart. It's Eric. I'm on the train. Yes, I know it's the six thirty and not the four thirty, but I had a long meeting. No, honey, not with that blonde from the accounting department. With the boss. No sweetheart, you're the only one in my life. Yes, I'm sure, cross my heart."

Fifteen minutes later, he was still on the phone with her, talking loudly, when the young woman sitting next to him had had enough. She leaned over and said into the phone "Eric, turn that phone off and come back to bed".

Eric doesn't use his cell phone in public any longer.
    Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Good one! ^_^ When I went to school we had some kid Dwayne selling Ariel phones (remember those) between class breaks. One time we got out a bit early but had to stay in the room, so the kid went on making calls, trying to sell. This other kid got tired of it, like I did, and said, "Dwayne, put some pants on!!"

Comment

Pure genius right there.

Comment

Absolutely freaking beautiful!
        "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

Working...
        X