This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Give me money (long)

Ok another story from the Marylin Manson concert, this one not so scary. I was making my rounds checking on my girl back by the bathrooms and coat check. This SC tries cornering me by the coat check.

Me: Princess Security Supervisor
    SC: Stupid Customer thief
    CCG: Coat Check Girl
    RG: Random Guy
    HM: House Manager
    (sorry there is long cast on this one)

SC: Excuse me do you work here?
    Me: That's what the shirt says (it had been a long day)
    SC: The girl in the coat check stole $20 from me
    Me: (with a look of total shock on my face) What??
    HM: [over the radios] Attention all radios there have been some counterfeit $20 bills that where passed through the coat check and concessions
    Me: {over the radio} OS please post a security staff by both locations.
    SC: Are you listening to me
    Me: I am sorry I was trying to deal with a situation, you where saying
    SC: The girl in the coat check stole $20 from me.
    Me: Step over here and explain what happened (gesturing SC towards back doors where it wasn't as crowded or noisy.
    SC: I handed the girl in the coat check a $20 bill and asked for change she looked at it put it on the table and walked away, I was impatient so I reached across the counter and started counting out the change
    Me: Wait . . You reached across the counter, grabbed her money and started taking her money???
    SC: No just counting out some change, but she came running over screaming she was going to call security and grabbed the money back including the $20, I want my $20 back
    Me: Hold on let me talk to the coat check girl I will be right back.
    SC: Wait I forgot to tell you something
    ME: [rolling my eyes] What?
    SC: this guy saw me with the $20 bill in my hands {reaches over and grabs RG} I have no clue who this guy is but he was behind me in line
    RG: I saw him with money in his hand that is all I know
    Me: wait here

I walk towards the coat check again with SC right on my tail like a lost little puppy dog.

Me: Hey CCG what’s going on with this guy
    CCG: That guy [points at SC] came up to me and asked me if I knew where the ATM was I told him . . .
    SC: I never asked you where the ATM was, look I am sorry I know it was wrong to reach across the counter I just want my $20 back
    CCG: Let me finish after I pointed where the ATM was . . . .
    SC: I DIDN"T ASK WHERE THE ATM WAS I just want my money back
    Me: Sir step back and let the lady finish
    SC: fine
    CCG: Anyways not even 2 minutes later I am grabbing a girls coat and I turn around to see him reaching over the counter . . . .
    SC: I gave you $20 first
    CCG: Look he didn't give me $20
    SC: I gave it to you, you sat it down and walked away.
    CCG: Look Princess you know me, you have flat out told everyone here never to just sit money down and walk away, he reached across the counter and into the cash box to take money out.
    SC: SEARCH ME I DON'T HAVE ANY CASH ON ME
    CCG: That is because I caught you trying to take my money
    SC: But that guy {points at RG again} saw me with my money
    RG: {shrugs} I am just waiting for my girlfriend to come out of the bathroom I saw you with money in your hand but I don't know anything leave me out of this.
    SC: Look if I was trying to steal the money would I be this patient on trying to get it back
    Me: your not being patient if you ask me Well I have known CCG for years she makes decent money on tips and she has no reason to lie to me, you on the other hand would profit out of getting the money back

SC starts to get really annoyed and leans where he is right in my face
    SC: I am being patient but I want my $20
    Me: Sir you need to step back, let me talk to CCG and see what I can find out.
    At this point the HM walks up.
    HM: Princess what are you doing back here is CCG having a problem.

CCG explains the situation, HM points out to me again that there have been some counterfeit $20 bills passed today and that the coat check and concessions where told they where not to break $20 bills just for change if they are picking up there coat fine but what better way to get rid of a counterfeit then to ask for change.

light buld goes on in my head why would he need just change to start with

Me: [over the radio] hey OS can I have you meet me at the coat check to deal with an issue?
    SC: Look I am still being patient why wont you give me back my money?
    Me: Why did you need change in the first place? There are no vending machines here to put bills in and if you wanted something from concessions they would be able to break a 20 as well.
    SC: Um . . . . umm. . . I uh. . . . .
    Me: [pointing at SC] Stay right there, do not move or there is no way you will get anything, [turns to OS] come with me for a second

I take OS to the side and exlpain everything to him.

OS: so you just want me to help back you up ion kicking him out? Since when did you need back up?
    Me: One sheriff has already been assulted tonight I would rather have someone with me.
    SC: Are you going to give me my money?
    Me: No you need to leave we don't take kindly to people trying to steal money
    SC: F*@k you a$shole

SC tries to dive into the crowed OS grabs him and dragged him out the door where 2 sheriffs happened to be sitting.

PING

Arrest number two for the night, bet the sherriffs loved policing that concert, does their figures no harm at all!
    A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

Thats 2 down and I haven't even mentioned someone trying to sell drugs to an undercover cop, or the under age kids sneaking into the bar, and the always wonderful mosh pit fighters that get out of hand.

Comment

Quoth princess4life View Post
        I haven't even mentioned someone trying to sell drugs to an undercover cop,

Totally. Uterlly. Completely. PWNED!

Now that is worth a seperate post, please tell me you have all the details?
        A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

Thats 2 down and I haven't even mentioned someone trying to sell drugs to an undercover cop
          Oh you have got to tell us about this one. Trying to sell drugs to an undercover cop? Priceless!
          "Honestly officer, he asked for a shot and I gave him one. Why do you need the handcuffs?" - MannersMakethMan

Comment

... and the always wonderful mosh pit fighters that get out of hand.
            I was a part of one of those once.
            Well, sort of. Whenever I go to concerts I stay AWAY from the pit and make it very obvious that I want no part of it.
            At one show there was one girl who was so drunk the sheer fact that she was still standing (albeit not well) astounded me.
            After much slamming into me she finally decided to grab me and toss me in the pit.
            Well my friends are quite large and wouldn't let me go anywhere near that sort of thing (I'm a pip-squeak, I'd get murdered in there) and pulled me back.
            I retaliated by grabbing the girl by the back of her shirt and throwing her face first into the floor.
            She was a menace and EVERYONE was getting pissed at her. Several people clapped when I tossed her down.

Of course at this show (since it was a small local band) there was no security per se, just bar staff and such.

Comment

Once we had one guy steal from our store and he tried to escape by running out. Sadly (for the criminal) local Police were parked outside our store dealing with a separate incident. HE literally ran right into them.

Comment

Quoth KMMCurly View Post
                Oh you have got to tell us about this one. Trying to sell drugs to an undercover cop? Priceless!
                Oh? There was an even better story. Cop IN UNIFORM walks up to a known drug house. Asks for drugs. Guy in house usually says something like "You're a cop!" Cop says "So? I'm cool" Sale is made. Guy is arrested. Never once got contested in court, and apparently, this cop did it many times.

Comment

Quoth crazylegs View Post
                  Totally. Uterlly. Completely. PWNED!

Now that is worth a seperate post, please tell me you have all the details?
                  I posted it this morning

http://www.customerssuck.com/board/s...ad.php?t=24346

Warning it is way long I had to add the kicker of the guy asking me for a job while waiting to be transported to the jail

Comment

Working...
                  X