This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "It wasn't me" way long but worth a laugh

Again a story from the Marilyn Manson concert. (yes I have a lot but they all seem to be long)

it is not uncommon for us to have under cover or plain clothes sheriffs at out concerts or events. Seeing that it has been 10 years since Marilyn Manson came here so of course the sheriffs where out if full force.

Introducing the stars of this story

Me: Princess of security and admin
    DA: Dumb Ass Drug Dealer
    UC: Undercover officer
    CS: County Sheriff (in uniform)
    CS2: County Sheriff #2
    CW1: Co-worker other security
    CW2: other security 2

So there I was running around like a chicken with it's head cut off, the show was nearing it's end and I hadn't finished the billing paper work for the night, multi tasking isn't always my best skill when one task requires you sitting at a desk and the other requires you run around. Anyways as I am walking to talk to the security in the bar about what time they arrived my cell phone rings . . . yes my cell phone. We don't have enough radios for everyone to carry one so it is not uncommon for one of my guys to call my cell phone when they need stuff like breaks.

Me: Yo I am busy can this wait?
    CW: No, there is a fight back here one of the guys just broke out a window.
    Me: I am on my way [into radio} there is a fight by the north east exit a window is broken I am on my way I need to have someone else meet me there,

CW2 is waiting outside with a CS by time I get there, everything gets resolved rather quickly. As I turn to walk away UC comes walking up to me acting like a nosy patron

UC: Wow what happened
    CW: None of your business sir can I please have you step away?
    UC: Sure I came up to talk to princess here anyways
    Me: Oh hey (recognizing who it was) you been busy?
    UC: kind of, well I think you have been busier then I have today, can you stand back here and keep an eye on me I need a witness
    Me: A witness to what?
    UC: just watch
    Me: k

UC walks off a little into the crowed and slowly starts working his way towards where DA was standing. Hurry up I kept thinking I have people that need a bill right now. After talking the DA I notice UC hand him a handful of cash in exchange for something else. UC walks away DA walks away.

UC: [Walking past me] follow him

I walk a safe distance where I can still see DA but not where I am hoping he will notice me. A minute later CS walks up to me.

CS: Ok where is he
    Me: He is that guy over there
    CS: Ok head to the security office I will meet you there is about 5 minutes

Finally, I think, I can get some of the paper work I need to have done before the end of the show. Well at least print out the invoices I need.

Jump ahead about 10 minutes UC and I are sitting in the office, me working on my paper work UC doing something on his laptop. In walks CS1, CS2, about 4 other CS and DA in cuffs in tow. UC quickly stashes laptop and pretends to be in trouble himself.

DA: I don't know what you are talking about I didn't do anything, you've got the wrong guy
    CS: If you didn't do anything where did all the money and drugs come from?
    DA: You put them there
    CS: I walked up on you selling drugs to someone
    DA: Um. . No you didn't, I was just talking to the guy
    CS: Sure, now sit down
    DA sits down next to UC
    DA: So you got busted to huh?
    UC: Something like that

CS grabs UC and walks outside leaving CS2 standing in there and me with DA.

DA: What are you doing in here {looking at me}
    Me: I work here
    DA: Do I know you
    Me: Have you been to shows here in the past?
    DA: Yeah a few
    Me: I have been out here for almost 3 years; you probably have seen me here before.
    DA: Ok sure that makes sense. . Do you remember me?
    Me: Nope I talk to a couple thousand people a show so unless you have done something wrong i don't remember people but I will remember you now.
    DA: Hey how do I get a job out here?
    Me: A job?
    DA: Yeah I think it would be cool to work security out here
    Me: you have got to be kidding me is this guy dipping into his stash Um we are not highering at the moment, I have kind of a full staff right now
    DA: Can I give you my number so you can call me when you are highering, dude I can help catch people dealing drugs.
    Me: I don't think so, you are in here for doing something you shouldn't have I can't even think of highering you

At this time CS comes walking back in.

DA: Look dude you have the wrong guy it wasn't me
    CS: You sold drugs to an undercover cop earlier and we have witnesses.
    DA: Um , . . . . . I did not, it wasn't me I swear. {looks at me} come on you got to help me out here I know you so you can vouch for me.

CS looks at me I shrug my shoulders while trying not to laugh.

CS: Come man there is a car waiting to take you for a ride outside.

CS and DA walk out the door leaving CS2 and I in the room both burst out laughing.

CS2: Now that was a laugh
    Me: What an idiot
    CS2: I can't believe he asked you for a job
    Me: It's not the first time, I have had people in here high on drugs being checked by EMTs ask me for a job, I have had people get kicked out for fighting and come straight up to me and who they talk to about working security, I used to humor them and take down there information, but I decided to try to save some tree. Not to mention the one guy I talked to that sounded some what ok I took down his information a week later he was arrested for breaking into police cars.
    CS2: WOW not that's scary

That's.... that's.... that's...

I don't even know what that is.

And, sorry, I can't hold back the spelling nazi.

Highering = Hiring
    SC: “Yeah, Bob’s Company. I'm Bob. It's my company.” - GK
    SuperHotelWorker made my Avi!!

Comment

I suck at spelling I try to do a spell check before I post anything but I got distracted

Comment

How dumb do you have to be to break into police cars? I mean, really. That's like holding up the bank on payday; the bank next to the Sheriff's office.
        I'm sorry, the person to whom you were speaking has been replaced by a recording. Please leave your message at the sound of the beep.

Comment

Quoth TryNotToBeThatOne View Post
          How dumb do you have to be to break into police cars? I mean, really. That's like holding up the bank on payday; the bank next to the Sheriff's office.
          The sad thing is he isn't the first person to break into cop cars I guess some people think it's away to get guns LOL

Comment

Quoth technical.angel View Post
            That's.... that's.... that's...

I don't even know what that is.

And, sorry, I can't hold back the spelling nazi.

Highering = Hiring
            Given the fact that the guy was a drug dealer, spelling it "highering" makes it even funnier!
            "Thank God for the idiots: but for them, the rest of us could not succeed." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
            X