This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth smileyeagle1021 View Post
    do you think that would work in reverse... how to mind control SCs?
    It is not possible to do this to a SC. In order to be able to do mind control on someone, that person must first have a mind.
    "500 bucks, that's almost a million!"
    ~Curly from the 3 Stooges

Comment

Quoth smileyeagle1021 View Post
      Ok, my shift is now about half over... and still I've already got enough for a post (and probably an update by the end of the day)

[this is becoming a cliche

me- I'm sorry, but it appears that I no longer have any availability for those days. Would you like me to see if we have any sister properties nearby with availability?
      sc- how can you be sold out?

ugh, could it be because people want to stay here... kinda like you want to...

We sell out alot and most people who walk-in we are sold out understand. If they are nice, I will help find another competitor hotel that still has rooms, something we don't have to do. But some cop an attitude like "You're sold out! WTF! Why???" OR "Find me a room now." (When we sell out, there is a sign indicating this at the door, but..people don't read.) Some people even flip me off...like I can magically build a new wing to the hotel or something
      Last edited by Broomjockey; 02-23-2008, 07:58 PM. Reason: fixed quote tags

Comment

Working...
      X