This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Empty Frozen Pizza Box

Yesterday, I was ringing up a customer in the express lane and noticed that one of the frozen pizza boxes was light. When I realized that it was empty, even though it was sealed, the customer agreed to get another one. I mentioned to the customer that the factory probably forgot to pack the pizza in the box. The customer seemed amused by that.
    Last edited by purplecat41877; 07-08-2009, 11:29 AM.
    My Fanfic Page
    My Fiction Page
    My Social Group
    My Pet Social Group
    My You Tube Channel

Wait, and he didn't threaten to sue or write your mananger, or yell at you? Wow.

It's good that you caught it, depending on your store's police he might have had a heck of a time trying to "return" it.
    Quote Dalesys:
    ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

I once bought a container of yogurt (the good greek kind)...come time to open it to use in one of my culinary masterpieces and I discover that there is only about a quarter-inch of yogurt inside. Luckily it wasn't a problem to return.
      "I am quite confident that I do exist."
      "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

we quite often get bags of haribo sweets (sugary jelly type sweets) delivered to store with DOUBLE the amount of sweets in! the standard weight will be like 205 grammes and they'll contain 410 grammes! Needless to say, it normally goes to one of the staff!

Comment

Working...
        X