X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ZOMBIE PUPPY!

WARNING - You might die from ZOMBIE PUPPY CUTENESS OVERLOAD

Puppy was euthanized, verified dead, and placed in a trash bin. The next day they found him alive.
    Since then he's been named Wall-E. No word on if he's found a home yet, but according to the article "hundreds" of offers have come.

And seriously, he's the cutest zombie I've ever seen

Party of me is really happy that the pup is alive and that there are people who want to make him part of their family but the other part of me is really sad that he was put down due to overcrowding and that it wasn't until after he was put down and became an oddity that people actually wanted him.

Comment

Dawwww....

Wait...What if he actually IS a zombie! IT'S A SIGN OF THE APPOCOLYPSE!
      "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

Yeah instead of running around going "It's BACON" he might go running around going "It's BRAINS!"

Comment

Think he'd like these?
          What if Humans are just Dire Halflings?

Comment

Quoth Solumina View Post
            Party of me is really happy that the pup is alive and that there are people who want to make him part of their family but the other part of me is really sad that he was put down due to overcrowding and that it wasn't until after he was put down and became an oddity that people actually wanted him.
            I was thinking the exact same thing.

Quoth LillFilly View Post
            Wait...What if he actually IS a zombie! IT'S A SIGN OF THE APPOCOLYPSE!
            The apupcalypse?
            I don't go in for ancient wisdom
            I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
            It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

He was thrown in the garbage after being euthanized?!?

I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

Ooo, the part about him being thrown away (I thought they were supposed to be cremated or properly buried) reminded me of an animal hospital where I used to live. Big scandal. Guy was walking in a field near their clinic and found a big OPEN pit of dead animals... Yep, their property. Many of which were SUPPOSED to have been given burials and/or cremated; services the owners had paid for!
                "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

Sometimes the gods' plans differ from ours.. Oh, wait, or was this their plan?

Quoth Parrothead View Post
                  Think he'd like these?
                  *lol*

Quoth Bella_Vixen View Post

Many will use garbage bins to bring them to the crematorium..
                  Quote Dalesys:
                  ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

The Robeson County Animal Shelter (Saint Pauls, NC), dumps the euthanized pets in the landfill next door. There were a couple of puppies from the shelter that were dumped and a worker in the landfill found them alive. It turned out that the vet doing the euthanizia gave them a dose of knock-out drugs and forgot to come back to finish the job- they used the heart stick method at the time. The poor puppies were euthanized after being found.
                    http://animalconnectionblog.blogspot...dead-pets.html

Comment

Oddly enough, the MOTH came upon this story on his own this afternoon.

The things I said to him about this would get me banned from Fratching, but I'm sure that you all can guess what I said.
                      Unseen but seeing
                      oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                      There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                      3rd shift needs love, too
                      RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Yeah, sure. He's real cute and lovable. Until you wake up one morning to find him chewing on your brainmeats.
                        "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

Quoth Bella_Vixen View Post

Me too. Not to mention anger. That's just wrong.
                          When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Quoth MoonCat View Post
                            Me too. Not to mention anger. That's just wrong.
                            I was horrified.

My Rookie was cremated a year ago. Granted I got her ashes, and she's home with me...but I didn't need to see this story.
                            I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

Working...
                            X