Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Ballad of MC Isaac K & Krew ( Epic )

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i just want to point out you mixed up issac and jacob a few times there, must have been confusing all the stupid

Comment

Damn...and I thought the idiots who rode the subway (kinda funny it's called that, since most of it is above ground...) here were bad. 9 times out of 10 it's some stupid white kid from the 'burbs acting like that. Good thing that there usually aren't any *real* gangstas on the subway...otherwise the fakes would probably get thrown off the train!
      Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

i toss the fakeo's off the bus here and i'ma nerd most tend to get scared shitless once they find out a nerd actually know how to block one of their crappy punchs

Comment

I am absolutely loving the phrase "intellectually malnourished" (yo...)

Me: “D, as in David.”
          SC: “A?”
          OK, at least D and B rhyme, for goodness sake. Where the hell did they get A from?

Quoth protege View Post
          Damn...and I thought the idiots who rode the subway (kinda funny it's called that, since most of it is above ground...)
          Hehe, in Philly I've heard it called the "el" (as in elevated) though the parts I rode were entirely underground... only time I actually saw an elevated stretch was on September 11 when a friend from work and I had to take it all the way to one end to get to a bus terminal so we could get to her house since our trains weren't running (they closed 30th Street Station and both of our regular trains went back through that way).
          I don't go in for ancient wisdom
          I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
          It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Quoth CancelMyService View Post
            It would appear that Ed Wuncler III and Gin Rummy from the Boondocks have a posse now.

The only thing that would have made that story any better is if MC Isaac's response to the stunned train passengers was "the f*** ya'll lookin at?".
            That's exactly what I thought when I read that, too. Did one of them have a 2-way pager? Were they texting convulsively? Was the phrase 'KEE-YA, bitch!' ever uttered? Did they ever share the knowledge that 'bitches love smilies'?
            Burn the land and boil the sea, you can't take the sky from me!

I like big bots and I cannot lie.

Comment

The Skytrain, per its name, is almost entirely above ground and usually about 2 stories up on a rail. There are only 2 stations that are fully subterranean so to speak and those 2 are the ones downtown. Since there was no space to run em above ground.

Comment

still next time you see "Ganstas" laugh their ass off the skytrain while its in motion please

Comment

For some reason I'm picturing the three of those nitwits on the train to be not unlike Henry Rollins in that video by that one guy, what was his name? Sleet? No...Snow!

Just a buncha dorks.

A licky boom boom down.
                  Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

That's what's up, yo !!

GK, you're my dawg !!

Peace out, Holmes
                    Dammit !! ~ Jack Bauer

Comment

I'm laughing so hard i have tears down my face, i love reading your stories.

My 1 year old is staring at me like i've lost the plot and giggling because i'm giggling

Comment

I am laughing certain body parts off. Looks like you have a lot more 'fun' on the skytrain than I do with the drunk salarymen in my armpits (height difference) on a crowded train in the Tokyo subway.

Comment

Painting

Rap is to music what paint by numbers is to art
                          Oh yeah? well you have a gambling problem! - Homer Simpson

Protect the beef - Various <prestige> warlocks

Comment

Quoth Eggmont View Post
                            I have to remember that one

Comment

Quoth Eggmont View Post
                              Sorry, I must disagree with that. It is all a matter of taste. I love old school rap and I'm a 40 year old man. A lot of the new stuff is garbage however. To each their own. I myself cannot stand country music.
                              I don't have an anger problem! I have an idiot problem!-Hank Hill

Comment

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post
                                Fun with Numbers

Me: “Alright, the phone number is xxx-xxx-“
                                SC: “Great, thanks!”
                                Me: “There’s mor-“
                                SC: “<click>”

So you figure 6 digits is enough is it? You can just work out the rest on your own? Well, far be it for me to deprive you of your telecom riddles. By all means, enjoy the next 2 hours standing at a payphone arguing with the “cannot be completed as dialed” voice. She’s a stubborn one, so you’ll have to be really persistent. Hang in there, Champ!
                                "Hello, operator? Hello?? Oh, God, that's right. You have to punch in the numbers nowadays. I should know this.....oh yes....867-5309, that's it. Oh no wait, that's not it.....DAMN YOU TOMMY TUTONE!!! Only one thing to do........111-1111. Lois? Damn. 111-1112. Lois? DAMN!! 111-1113....."
                                "We guard the souls in heaven; we don't horse-trade them!" Samandrial in Supernatural

RIP Plaidman.

Comment

Working...
                                X