Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Ballad of MC Isaac K & Krew ( Epic )

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You forgot about me slamming your head into the dash.

Great FG episode. Good times...good times.
    If today is an indication of the rest of the week, I'm going to need to start drinking. - Mongo Skruddgemire

Comment

O_o Ye gods man. If it helps GK I know your pain. Oshawa Ontario, those of you who know it, Is FULL Of the rap gansta wanna bes.. Makes me prefer the Orential wannabes.. at least them I can understand.

Comment

Quoth Seshat View Post
        I assume I'm not the only person who had 'Too fly for a white guy' running through her head during that story?

Damn you, GK. I could have spent my entire life in blissful ignorance, certain that NOONE was THAT stupid and that the song was allegorical. But no, you had to ruin it.

Excuse me while I remove that portion of my frontal lobe. Trust me, I'll be much better off.

I was thinkin' white and nerdy, al yankovich.
        Girls do not exist on the intarweb.

Comment

i'm coming to ontario to laugh at the gansta's you know act ubernerd and when they surround me go insane and attack the ring leader

Comment

As someone who grew up in one of the more ghetto areas in FL, yes they do exist.....These "thug wannabes" are indeed a laughing matter. However, should you choose to openly cross someone in an area where gangs really are a problem, it can end very, very badly for you. I'm saying this as a warning, because they stick to the true gang meaning, and that's killing and dying together. Gangs are a huge problem down here where I live, along with drugs, and other such issues, and even though in my mind I look down on that lifestyle in some ways, I still show them the same respect I give anyone I disagree with, because I've found myself in a near-death situation twice because I didn't know when or how to keep my mouth shut.

Comment

Quoth DarthRetard View Post
              As someone who grew up in one of the more ghetto areas in FL, yes they do exist.....These "thug wannabes" are indeed a laughing matter. However, should you choose to openly cross someone in an area where gangs really are a problem, it can end very, very badly for you. I'm saying this as a warning, because they stick to the true gang meaning, and that's killing and dying together.
              This bunch were 100% wannabes. I actually felt ashamed for them because they thought they were so immensely cool it was almost hard to watch. Almost... >.>

Comment

I haven't grown up where its really rough or anythign but i think i tell the difference betwween wannabes and a rreal gang thanks for the concern though now if you excuse me im going out to recite PI to some people wearing their hats backward

Comment

The Skytrain: 100% More Gangsta Then Mom's Van.
                  Burn the land and boil the sea, you can't take the sky from me!

I like big bots and I cannot lie.

Comment

I've run into a few gangs of young Jewish wanna-be gangstas myself (I'm assuming, based both on personal experience and on their names.... and well, my friend Rob, who's Jewish, came up with it first LOL)
                    GK/Kara/Jester fangirl.

Comment

Do you know what happens when you try to suppress a snort? Your brain and sinuses decide to merge. If you're wondering why didn't just snort, I'm in a public Computer lab.

Gravekeeper, I'm blaming you for my mental anguish. I will except compensation in cash, check, or more humorous words.

I swear you put crack in your writings. Gravekeeper Crack-Words (tm): It'll keep you laughing for days with minimal side effects.
                      "Oh, by the way..." All of my HATE

Ou kata nomon = Not according to the accepted norm

Comment

You know, I had to remove myself from the call rotation tonight because I couldn't stop laughing while reading your post GK...

And the skytrain is officially more interesting the TRAX... all I've seen on TRAX is white trash people, mixed in with a drag queen, some kids who were either emo, goth, or flaming homosexuals (or all of the above), and my personal favorite was the day when people weren't wearing pants...
                        If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
                          Hehe, in Philly I've heard it called the "el" (as in elevated) though the parts I rode were entirely underground...
                          Most of the suburban sections are above ground--the Port Authority's right-of-way was originally a streetcar line, and at least one section was part of the (now-abandoned) Montour Railroad. Up until the early 1980s, you could still see streetcars downtown. That's when the city started tearing up large sections of streets...and putting the tracks underground. That's the only major underground area...except for the long tunnel in Dormont, and the one under Mt. Washington.

I too can tell the fakes from the real gangstas. For one, the fakes are usually kids from the 'burbs. These fools walk with a fake limp, have their hat on backwards, pants about 52 sizes too big, and end every sentence with "yo know what I'm sayin'?" Needless to say, they aren't exactly taken seriously by most people. The same kids usually crap their pants in areas were *real* gangs operate
                          Last edited by protege; 02-21-2008, 12:53 PM.
                          Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post
                            Gather round kids, I have a story for you. An epic tale. A tale so fantastic I must speak of it before I get to my usual work related rambling.

<. . .>

MC Isaac K:

While the Perhaps the most intellectually malnourished, this was their gloriously leader.

Thank you for that line Gravekeeper. I fully intend to put that one to use.

Quoth Eggmont View Post
                            Rap is to music what paint by numbers is to art
                            I Must remember this one as well. Wonderful

On a similar note, your posts always make my night.

Eric the Grey
                            Last edited by Eric the Grey; 02-22-2008, 08:26 AM.
                            In memory of Dena - Don't Drink and Drive

Comment

Quoth Damien View Post
                              I have to remember that one
                              While not particularly a supporter of the hiphop genre, I must admit that rap IS an interesting form of expression, if used wisely.

It's just the wannabe gangstas that ruin it.
                              Last edited by PaRaGaS; 02-22-2008, 01:37 PM.
                              Music: Last.fm
                              Pwetty pictuwes: DeviantArt | Flickr

Comment

Quoth PaRaGaS View Post
                                While not particularly a supporter of the hiphop genre, I must admit that rap IS an interesting form of expression, if used wisely.

It's just the wannabe gangstas that ruin it.
                                And it's a shame that some of those wannabes get deals with major recording labels, too.

Comment

Working...
                                X