This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I lucked out on this one

So we had Marylin Manson out at the concert venue I work at over the weekend. To give a little background I live in Utah, Marylin Manson has not been to Utah in 10 years the last time he was here he did things to a couple of religious item that made the community quit mad at him and provoked a the venues at the time to refuse to have him in there venue. So well the owners of my venue are not locals to Utah and didn't see any problem with having him out here. For the community not wanting him in Utah we sure sold out fast.

I was a little worried about working seeing as I am a small girl and I had surgery about 2 weeks ago, but I had a job to do so there I was standing at the doors. Before the show while briefing everyone I asked that when throwing someone out for ANY violent reason please walk them at least 20 feet from the door before walking back inside. Half way through the show two of the guys from the bar come to the dragging a guy that was kicking and fighting out the doors. 5 feet past the doors they push him away turn around tell me he is not allowed back in and walk in side. The giy automatically walks up and tries to get back in.

Me: Sir you need to go over there (points about 50 feet from door) you are not allowed back inside.

SC: But I didn't do anything wrong.

Me: I don't know that I wasn't there, but the guys that where there said you are not allowed in.

SC: Well listen to me, I wasn't doing anything wrong

Me: you sure fought them alot on the way out for not doing anything wrong, now you need to go over there (points again) right now I can not have you standing where you are

SC: (takes a step closer to me) Listen I didn't do anything wrong you have to let me back in

Me: Step back and no you are not coming back in .

At this point one of my other security staff noticed the SC moving closer to me, now this other security staff (L) is about a foot taller then I am and A LOT bigger. He walks up behind me

L: The lady told you to leave I suggest you listen to her

SC: What if I don't

Me: There are like 4 sheriffs sitting on the other side of that wall don't make me get them.

SC throws his hand in the air and storms off towards one of the back entrances.

I don't hear anything on the radio about him trying to get back in so I assumed it was all good. Then I start hearing yelling on the radio that the female sheriff was just assaulted she tasered the guy and they needed the EMTs to that out the taser probes before they can take him to jail.

I talked to the female sheriff and L the next night it turns out the SC that was getting in to my face was the same person that assaulted the sheriff officer. So I guess I lucked out with L coming up when he did considering I don't have a taser like the sheriff does I only have a really heavy flashlight and a black belt.

Quoth princess4life View Post
    she tasered the guy and they needed the EMTs to that out the taser probes before they can take him to jail.
    My gangs bigger than your gang

Glad to hear you got away scot free, was the sherrif ok?
    A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

Quoth crazylegs View Post
      My gangs bigger than your gang

Glad to hear you got away scot free, was the sherrif ok?
      Yes the Sheriff was ok, she is a really tough lady and doesn't put up with crap.

Comment

I hope she aimed low with the taser.
        I'm tolerant of everyone and everything except for assholes. - Mongo Skruddgemire

Comment

i always love the justice tha tcomes from a badly aimed taser to the crotch i have one of the held held types that dont shoot probes they're quite funif you have a willing volunteer

Comment

..... would you like a taser? because i know where you can get a nice little one that comes in many colors.... also ihave been told comes in an Mp3 player version

Comment

Quoth marlovino View Post
              I hope she aimed low with the taser.
              I dont know about US police, but in the UK TASER trained officers are taught to fire them whilst the offenders back is turned, this limits the chance of a crotch or face shot.

(obviously the Police don't stalk the country looking for people to TASER, there is a huge procedure to go through before you even DRAW the thing let alone arc it, THEN fire it)

Comment

Quoth crazylegs View Post
                the Police stalk the country looking for people to TASER,
                edited for my amusement.

Anyway, glad the timing worked out well for you so that nothing happened. Speedy recoveries upon you.
                Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Quoth Sliceanddice View Post
                  ..... would you like a taser? because i know where you can get a nice little one that comes in many colors.... also ihave been told comes in an Mp3 player version
                  ~snicker~ That sounds like one of the products Gravekeeper sells to Nunavet.
                  A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

Quoth bainsidhe View Post
                    ~snicker~ That sounds like one of the products Gravekeeper sells to Nunavet.
                    As long as it's pink camo.
                    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
                      As long as it's pink camo.
                      Not sure, but leopard print IS available...

Comment

Since it hasn't been said in this post "Don't taze me bro!"

It is always nice to have backup in situations like that, and the multi layered security of the venue worked just like it supposed to. You won't listen to me? Ok... then talk to this nice Sherrif.
                        "Wow, that has to be the best genital analogy EVER. "

Comment

sorry no pink camo, but leapord print, desert camo and forest camo, as well as two shades of pink!!

Comment

Quoth Sliceanddice View Post
                            sorry no pink camo, but leapord print, desert camo and forest camo, as well as two shades of pink!!
                            I could go with a Pink taser it might match the pink security shirt that was given to my by the owners

Comment

Working...
                            X