Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do people think their idea's will WORK?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do people think their idea's will WORK?

So we have a new girl. She's kinda working out. Somewhat. She doesn't speak English very well, but can get the job done for the most part.

Last night I had Dickhead come in. Nobody likes Dickhead, because, well, he is a dickhead.

Anyway, the converstation sorta went like the following.

DH: HEY! Your Mangement, right!!?
    ME: o_O Um... yeah, whats up man?
    DH: That new girl! She's an idiot! She tried to steal from me!!!
    ME: O_O Whoa man. Sorry... um. Huh? What happened?
    DH: I used my debit card, I put my pin in, and when it asked, I put in 20 bucks for cashback! She never gave me my money!! How do I get my money that she stoled!!!

ME: *smiling* Call up < Main Office>. Bitch. Bitch loudly, because that was a horrible thing she did. I'm sorry I can't do much, but that be the fastest way, plus they'll send a giftcard.

DH: *looking a little shifty* Can't you just, like give me 20 bucks or something?

ME: Nope, call that number. Talk to them. Fastest way to get your money.

DH: Good enough!! *leaves*

Oh, I forgot to mention. There is no option for Cash Back. There never was, never will be. Its impossible to do what he said. Main office are such greedy jackbutts, they'll laugh at him, then hang up.
    Military Spouse Support.
    http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
    Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Way to go! He's going to be pissed when it doesn't work!
    "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

& he really thought he was gonna get away with it? The nerve.

Comment

That is too funny. I love when the customer isn't always right.

Comment

HE FELL FOR IT!

I didnt get it at first till I reached the last line and I was like 'woah. you TOLD a customer to do that?"

Nice.
          Do radioactive cats have 18 half-lives?

Comment

It would be nice to know that he called the main office and got laughed at but he probably didn't. He tried to run a scam and it didn't work so that was probably the end of it.
            "I'm still walking, so I'm sure that I can dance!" from Saint of Circumstance - Grateful Dead

Comment

Working...
            X