This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm Tired Of Waiting!!

This one just had me laughing...and a few co-workers and our supervisor.

Me= The wonderful CSR
    FL=Funny Lady
    thoughts in italics

Me: Customer Service, this is Tropicsgoddess. How can I help you?

FL: I want to speak to a manager

Me: Before I get a supervisor, may I have your member ID

*FL gives me her member ID number*

FL: I've called several times and the number I was given for the grievance and appeals department was not correct and the last person had me on hold for 15-20 minutes while trying to get a manager , so I hung up because I was tired of waiting!

Me: Mrs. Funny Lady, I do apologize for the inconvenience and I do understand that you would like to speak with a supervisor, so if you don't mind can I place you on hold while I get one for you?

FL: Ok, but no more than 15 minutes or I'll hang up.

Me: Alright, one moment while I get a supervisor for you. *I can't believe you said that!! You're only doing ME a favor!!*

*I found my supervisor was available to take the call and transferred FL to her. *
    I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
    Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
    Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Please tell me you waited 14 and a half minutes before going to get a supervisor.

Comment

I didn't time it but it was a good 10 minute wait or so since my supervisor had to boot her computer and login to the system before she could take the call. She laughed about it when I told her.
      I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
      Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
      Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Quoth auntiem View Post
        Please tell me you waited 14 and a half minutes before going to get a supervisor.
        She would've hung up after five actual minutes (which, as we know, is 15 minutes in SC time).
        "Well, ergo cogitum daltitum e pluribus shut your piehole." -Mike Rowe

Comment

Working...
        X