This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holding a grudge

At my work we a large warehouse where trucks drive in one side and are loaded and then drive out the other. Today a woman drove through the warehouse in her car and started screaming obscenities at us almost hitting 2 of the crew. We all looked at each other and went wtf. She then looped around and drove back in, stopped her car, got out, and started screaming obscenities at us again. One of the guys started toward her and she jumped back in her car and took off. He was able to get her license number and the manager called the police. The officer came in later and told us that they caught her and she said the reason she did it was that she worked for a cleaning company that cleaned our office 5 years previously and someone here had called her a whore! He also said that she was crazy as a bed bug. They charged her with careless driving and let her go.

just dangerous driving press for assualt with a deadly weapon as hitting or attempting to hit someone with a car is assualt...

Comment

well, if it's "reckless" driving ... in most states it's a mandatory court case, not just "pay a fine and go"

so she'll have to face the judge and explain herself most likely

Comment

We didn't take it that seriously. She obviously has some mental problems. We only called the police to make sure she didn't come back again. It was funny though.

Comment

Kinda reminds me of that one part in Idiocracy with the billboard...

Crazy Lady is wanted for...

- Using foul language.
          - Driving recklessly.
          - Being a dick.

You can find me on Backloggery, Facebook, Twitch, Twitter, YouTube

Comment

Working...
          X