Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LOL...Restaurant owner makes commercial from robbery footage...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL...Restaurant owner makes commercial from robbery footage...

A guy who owns a Mexican-food themed restaurant in Nevada gets robbed.

He uses the security footage to make a commercial for his restaurant...

"Burglars Just Want Tacos"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzdv4FUHqP8
    Skilled programmers aren't cheap. Cheap programmers aren't skilled.

That. Was. Awesome! But now I want to try those tacos, 'cos they actually look nice... Pity I live across the Pond
    "It is traditional when asking for help or advice to listen to the answers you receive" - RealUnimportant

Rev that Engine Louder, I Can't Hear How Small Your Dick Is - Jay 2K Winger

The Darwin Awards The best site to visit to restore your faith in instant karma.

Comment

That was definitely awesome! Nice marketing!!! And now I want a taco too

Comment

Since this happened in the U.S., I wouldn't be surprised if, in the event of the crooks (were they robbers - using force or threat of force, or burglars - breaking in when nobody was present?) being caught, that they'd sue for unauthorized use of the footage (i.e. no model release) in the commercial.
        Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

As far as I know they can't sue for cash, profiting from crime. They might be able to sue to stop the restaurant broadcasting and distributing the advert.
          ludo ergo sum

Comment

Quoth rvdammit View Post
            As far as I know they can't sue for cash, profiting from crime. They might be able to sue to stop the restaurant broadcasting and distributing the advert.
            I hope they do. One purpose of the commercial is to identify the criminals. Suing the restaurant would accomplish just that.
            To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

Working...
            X