This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another drink for Jester

Ok, this is a fun one i stumbled on on Tumblr, @Rusty Nail was asked to come up with a drink fitting an insult, and well...

A Muddy Limey Nazi

And for those who can't access Tumblr:
    Has anyone ever been racist against you in your real life?
    reversalmushroom
    nightguardmod:
    jitterbugjive:
    I’ve been called a muddy limey nazi for having a mix of european and german origins, does that count?
    Pinging @askrustynail on what sort of mixed drink a muddy limey nazi is. I’m guessing it has Jägermeister?
    A Muddy Limey Nazi? Let’s see, here…
    A Muddy Limey Nazi:
    ½ oz Voli Espresso Vanilla Vodka
    ½ oz Wyboroa Lime and Mint Vodka
    ½ oz Godiva Chocolate Liqueur
    ½ oz Kirschwasser
    Put liquor and Ice into Shaker, Shake, and strain into a glass.
    And there we go! A Mocha Cherry-limeade (Don’t look at that like that until you try it; it is not the nightmare that description makes it!)
    The “Muddy” part comes from the Mocha, the “Limey” comes from the Wyboroa, and the “Nazi” part comes from the fact that the German Kirchwasser will overpower the tastes of the other ingredients, which are, in order, from France, Poland, and Belgium.
    So, there you go. A Muddy Limey Nazi.

Love the explanation on the ingredients at the end.
    Seph
    Taur10
    "You're supposed to be the head of covert intelligence. Right now, I'm not seeing a hell of a lot of intelligence. Covert, overt, or otherwise!"-Lochley, B5, A View from the Gallery

Sounds like fun, but those are some pretty specific ingredients you'd need to have to make one.

Comment

Working...
    X