This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stuff all servers would love to say

I've been to the L.A. one and it's a great time. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AsBDNJSCBk
    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Reminds me of Dick's Last Resort. Wonderful place
    "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
    "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
    "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
    "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
    "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
    "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
    Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
    "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

I can't believe all the outrage in the comments. It's the THEME OF THE RESTAURANT.

Comment

Quoth Food Lady View Post
        I can't believe all the outrage in the comments. It's the THEME OF THE RESTAURANT.
        Yeah, there used to be one in Phoenix. I quite enjoyed it, tasty food, good music and fun entertainment. Didn't have any truly rude servers, but had sassy, motherly and spacey servers. The servers come up with a character, and play that character during their shift. That's their shtick, as Food Lady pointed out.

I miss that place.
        I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
        My LiveJournal
        A page we can all agree with!

Comment

I was appalled at the rude server until I read some of the comments and realized that's part of the experience. I wouldn't mind eating there at least once just to experience it firsthand.
          To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

It's so fun. They throw straws at you.

Comment

Cherry posted a response video once she found out that went viral.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfOavWmhli0

Comment

She is so cute. She should do stand-up. Retail/restaurant people would go see her.

Comment

Working...
                X