X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For you kitty cat lovers...

"Kitty uses annoy...it's Super Effective"

http://shirt.woot.com/offers/super-e...nt_ctlg_dgn_14
    Skilled programmers aren't cheap. Cheap programmers aren't skilled.

Yes! This is our cat. Meows like crazy when DaDairyDruid and I are getting ready for bed, probably because she knows the door will be shut. Sometimes we leave it open, but those are the nights where we really didn't want to sleep because we enjoy being walked all over and having our feet killed at 3am.
    Random conversation:
    Me: Okay..so I think I get why Zoro wears a bandana
    DDD: Cuz it's cool

So, by using the Doctor's reasoning, bow ties, fezzes and bandanas are cool.

Comment

Allie's been a lot more prone to playing "pounce the feet" lately than she normally is.

Of course, she's had to cope with strangers coming into her apartment lately, so she's just generally a bit weird right now.
      "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

Multiply the meowing and scratching at the office door from the laundry room when I'm getting ready for bed by 4 and you have a typical evening at my house!

At which time, Abby vacates the office for the dining room, I shut my bedroom door and open the office door from the laundry room end and before I can turn around, I've got 4 spoiled rotten babies zooming in, one has to stop and park on the seat of the exercise bike, one makes a beeline for the bed, two others go toward the desk so they can fight over the open window.
        Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Yes, our new cat is quite the talker as well.
          Attached Files
          I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
          -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Working...
          X