Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The fact remains that her weight and size are irrelevant to the thread.
    Move on from that topic and the use of the word "landcow" or "cow".

The point of the thread was a woman who expected the clerk to get something off the shelf for her, despite the fact that other customers were ahead of her and the clerk was busy waiting on them.
    Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

"Yes, you have to get it yourself. You'll get over it.... And no, back to the end of the line for you. Yeah, you'll get over that one too."
      Last edited by PepperElf; 09-29-2008, 03:08 AM.

Comment

Sadly, I can top that laziness. At the custard stand we have two windows: "Order Here" and "Pick Up Here," roughly six feet apart. You place your order, then take two steps to your left and wait for it. A simple system, but it keeps the line moving.

We have one woman who complains every time that she doesn't want to move, regardless of the people waiting behind her. The bizarre part: She's on a frikkin' scooter. "Moving" requires pressing a lever for less than a second. It doesn't even require steering, she's already perfectly parallel with the windows from coming up the handicap ramp. I honestly think she just feels more important if people have to wait because of her.

Custard Chick has probably already told stories about this woman, so I'll stop before it gets redundant.

Comment

My God that's just sheer laziness.
          I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
          Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
          Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

About a couple of months into my current job, I came back in from my half-hour lunchbreak (if we work more than 5 hours, we get a 30 minute lunchbreak, 8 or more hours, we get a 1 hour lunchbreak) and spotted this woman sitting on her walker while her kids grabbed stuff for her. The thing is though, is that as far as I could tell, there were no issues beyond the fact that she used a walker (and my grandpa used one as well before he died). Then she came through my checkout and just sat there, again, while her kids loaded up everything and paid for everything. Then she moved to the service desk and just sat nearby. For 30 minutes.
            In the end, my sup had to get rid of her.
            The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

This story has already been posted, and we edited out the reference to the customer's weight at that time....(although, it appears she weighed more when you first made the post, as it was put as 500 lbs in the first thread, before the edit. )
              Closing this one as a duplicate.

Please don't post it again, thanks.
              Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

Working...
              X