Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In my case, I would probably try Finnish. It's such an oddball language (almost in a family all it's own) that unless you specifically know Finnish, it's pretty much incomprehensible. It's a fairly pretty language though, with vowel harmony and everything.

I've done this to random snack retailers once or twice, just for fun. I'm not even sure they noticed, though - the "standard conversation" for making a sale is so hackneyed that you only have to say *something* in the right tone, and it fits.

Comment

I'm with the others:Boss, this customer keeps using racial insults to me when she's in the store. She say's things like I "ought to go back where I'm from" or I should "stay in my own neighborhood". This last time, she told A that I should "go back to Mexico".
      She is consistantly pissy and obnoxious, despite my having been painfully poilite to her. She also only shops here about once a month now.
      I really don't think her business is worth the hassle: she is making this place unpleasnt to work in envery time she comes in, not just for me but for anyone working at the time. And I really don't think the company wants customers who use racial insults to the staff.

Comment

Working...
      X