Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, where have you been?? I realized I'd been going through withdrawals not hearing your "joyful" stories. I mean, it sucks you deal with such terrible bits of humanity, but I so enjoy your posts. Gah, I was missing them. So welcome back
    A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

I had to deal with a real bitch today who chewed out our door person, but hearing your story has cheered me up a bit.

Comment

Bravo to you!!!!

Last edited by MadMike; 09-25-2008, 05:24 AM. Reason: No need to quote the entire post. We've already read it.

Comment

Can I borrow some of your courage???
          "Failure is not an option. It comes bundled with your software."

Comment

That was awesome!!! We need more managers like you!!
            I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
            Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
            Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Great response!
              You gotta polish a memory like a stone. Chip off the parts that remind you it was just a game. Work it until it's indistinguishable from any other memory.

Comment

Quoth customersruinmylife View Post
                Me: OK, but you're going to have to pay for them if you take them.
                SC: I am NOT paying for them. I am TAKING THEM.
                Me: I'm sorry, but if you want them you have to pay for them.
                SC: It was YOUR mistake. I am NOT paying for YOUR mistake.
                Me: Well you're not getting them.
                SC: It's not my fault you don't listen. You need to LISTEEEEEEEN. And that's why I'm taking them.
                Sir, it's a very simple principle: you may not have beer you didn't pay for. if you want those beers, you'll have to pay for them. If you are incapable of understanding that, i may have to rethink my previous assessment of your sobriety, as it is a VERY simple concept, and if you are too drunk to understand it, then you are also too drunk to be legally served.

See, you're not nearly as evil as I am.

Comment

Quoth customersruinmylife View Post
                  SC: You can't do that. You know, there are people in here that can't afford to drink. I could give them to a poor customer.
                  Oh my god. That's priceless. Poor people who are customers? What was he going to do...walk up to every table and ask if they were poor?

"Here, you look like you can't afford a beer, but could probably use one!"
                  "I'm still walking, so I'm sure that I can dance!" from Saint of Circumstance - Grateful Dead

Comment

So he was going to take them...

Then he was going to give them to a poor customer who couldn't afford them.

Then when dumped out "I could have had them"

Right.

Comment

Working...
                    X