Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Desperation. (Notes from the log book)

Here are a few intersting notes from tonights log book.

- The guy in room # XXX is giving the women in Accomodations a hard time. He is trying to proposition them.

- No females should go in to room YYY the guy is flashing around $100 bills to females to service him.

- No females should go in to room YYY or XXX alone. Even if there is an emergency.

SC
    "...four of his five wits went halting off, and now is the whole man governed with one..." W. Shakespeare, Much Ado About Nothing Act I, Sc I

Do you like Shakespeare? Join us The Globe Theater!

Damn...sounds like some funny stuff was going on over there....
    I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
    Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
    Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

if I didn't know any better, I would think you work at the hotel down the street!
      Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Quoth Evil Queen View Post

if I didn't know any better, I would think you work at the hotel down the street!
        We're brand spankin' new, but at the moment we're housing some carnies for a local event.

SC
        "...four of his five wits went halting off, and now is the whole man governed with one..." W. Shakespeare, Much Ado About Nothing Act I, Sc I

Do you like Shakespeare? Join us The Globe Theater!

Comment

Yay! Carnies!
          Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Quoth BroSCFischer View Post

- No females should go in to room YYY the guy is flashing around $100 bills to females to service him.

SC
            Heck, I could use a 100 dollars. Do you think he's open minded?

Comment

I wonder if the police would have been open minded?

Could have been some good entertainment for the night.
              I feel crazy. Like I'm drunk and trapped in a water globe and someone won't stop shaking it.
              -The Amazing E
              Zonies social group now open!

Comment

Quoth NateTheChops View Post
                Heck, I could use a 100 dollars. Do you think he's open minded?
                LOL...

Umm...that may have been TMI. Some of the carnies (and people in general) Ive seen...not if I was really drunk and on something that made me higher as a kite would that even be a maybe. Whateva floats ur boat, I guess...

Comment

Quoth BroSCFischer View Post
                  We're brand spankin' new, but at the moment we're housing some carnies for a local event.

SC
                  Better hope they don't lock you out of the hotel and try to make you win it back!
                  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bart_Carny
                  -Wembley
                  Originally Posted by edible_hat
                  (also, wouldn't lube work better in a f***ing machine?)

Comment

can we send him a female cop? i'm sure the sight of the gun and handcuffs might ... well it'd either excite him or scare him. but either way it should be entertaining. especially if she doesn't take crap from idiots

Comment

I have hand cuffs. Can I be security??

Comment

Working...
                      X