This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brain-to-mouth filter broken

Stupid Customer : I just checked my *smurfing* bill - and I have *smurfing* long distance charges on my bill. I don't call long distance. Take these *doggone* charges off!!

Me Let me take a look at those charges...hmm...okay sir these appear to be legit charges, over several days and as legit charges they cannot be credited.

SC You *guys* didn't notify me that these were *smurfing* long distance. Since you didn't notify me that the *doggone* number I called was *smurfing* long distance, I expect you to give me my *smurfing* money back!

Me Umm. Well sir, you DO have notice since you had to dial a '1" in front of the number,

sc That's not a *smurfing*warning! You *smurfing* *guys* should let me know before I make a *smurfing* call that it is long distance!

Me (this is when my filter malfunctions) I'm sorry sir, *company* has many wonderful qualities, but I'm afraid being psychic and knowing before you make a call that it is going to be long distance isn't one of them.

SC ........

Me Is there anything else i can help you with?

SC No. never mind. *click*

After my supervisor finished laughing, she told me to never say that again. I love my supervisor.

ZOMG! I love you!
    "I'm working for popcorn - what I get paid doesn't rise to the level of peanuts." -Courtesy of Darkwish

...Beware the voice without a face...

Comment

That was beautiful Wish I could have been a fly on the wall in that guy's room... just to see his expression

Comment

Can I just say....

I bow down to those who brain-to-mouth filters are broken.
        The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Excellent. Well done and good work.
          Excuse me, good sir paladin, can you direct me to your EVIL district?

http://www.dywhcomic.com

Comment

That guy sure likes smurfs and dogs.
            Supporting the idiots charged with protecting your personal information.

Comment

Yes, there we go, curse at the only person that can help you. What a good idea! :sarcasm:
              Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

FACE! *

Honestly, long distance would be the absolute last thing to complain about when it comes too fees and especially hidden fees. Anyone buy a car or subscribe to comcast lately?

* If you didn't get the reference, read this comic http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=161
                I am Evil Queen's sex slave. It pays well.

Yes, I will fix your computer. Compensation is appreciated.
                Current Data = 2.0 TeraBytes

Comment

That was incredible! I wish I was there to hear it!!!
                  I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
                  Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
                  Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

I'm more worried that someone is old enough to pay bills and doesn't know about long distance. Get the shock tablets, we need to tend the gene pool.

And what would this goombah done in the old days when there was local, short, and long distance? the horrors!

re the mind-reading, I'm sorry, but you're wrong. According to Lily Tomlin "We are the phone company. We are omnipotent." Of course, that was Ma Bell. Maybe the trait went with teh break-up?

Comment

Quoth otakuneko View Post
                      That guy sure likes smurfs and dogs.
                      Who doesn't?

Comment

Well done. Having worked in the phone field .. you're exactly right. Dialing 1 beforehand is designed specifically to signify a long distance call.
                        "Always stand near the door." -- Doctor Who

Kuya's Kitchen -- Cooking, Cooking Gadgets, and Food Related Blather from a Transplanted Foodie

Comment

Working...
                        X