This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
    Well Deky, since no one else said it; congrats on being preggers.
    Yes indeed, congrats on the impending. I'm sure Chanlin, Aethian and tropicsgoddess would have something to say about that "no one else said it" thing though.

I feel a bit bad for the sweet old 80yo desk clerk, but on the other hand, if she can't stand up to beligerant guests, perhaps hotel clerk is not an ideal position for her. No matter how sweet and lovely a little 80yo lady is, the job has certain requirements.

I was surprised too to read there was compensation for that, so I'm kind of glad to see the hotel is not behind that decision officially.

Comment

Yay! New bundle of joy! *squeals in a VERY high voice* Can I ask for details or too early/personal?

Good job on the SC. It is now the hotel's baby (sorry, I know, bad pun) so the mess is on their hands and not yours. They are probably going to either eat the cost, or they are going to pass it back to the EW. I hope the latter happens.
      "Otherwise you are free to keep putting your hope in leprechauns, horseshoes and unicorn farts."-Gravekeeper

Comment

Quoth smileyeagle1021 View Post
        by remembering that I have a computer that works, a phone that works, the ability to do homework on the clock, and not having to deal with the MACRO TMs BS on maintaining credible presence.
        So basically the same way I get through dealing with the results of the Y's 'we accept everybody' policy.

No, I'm not bitter that there's no hope of removing the cancer that are SCs from my workplace, ever. Why do you ask?
        "Darling, you are a bitch. I'm joining the Navy." -Cinema Guy 4/30/2009

Comment

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
          Well Deky, since no one else said it; congrats on being preggers. I hope your spawn is as awesome as you are!

The nice thing about dealing with your guests in person is if they get to be really belligerent, you can kick them out and refuse to do business with them.
          A bunch of us have congratulated her on her up and coming special delivery Queen...

Ah perks....perks that give us stories how we do love thee.

Comment

I don't see where she was due any compensation to begin with. It's her fault the card was declined, not the hotel's.

Congrats on the pregnancy!
            "500 bucks, that's almost a million!"
            ~Curly from the 3 Stooges

Comment

Quoth Aethian View Post
              A bunch of us have congratulated her on her up and coming special delivery Queen...
              Oops, I'm good at missing things...
              Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Quoth powerboy View Post
                I am basically down the street from Lodi, CA.
                1. Not all of us Northern, CA peeps is bad people. She is one of the few
                2. She is just a jackass
                I'm from NorCal too, so trust me, being the GM of a hotel in that town doesn't mean SHIT. I mean really lady, whoopity fucking do!!!

Although Powerboy is right, not everyone from NorCal is an asshole, I do have to point out that we do seem to have more than our fair share of them.

(Powerboy-what town are you from? I'm in Modesto.)
                "This is the first time I've seen you look ugly, and that makes me happy!"

Comment

OneFang Awwww you have my luv. *snugs and gives sweet things*

Queen, still luvs ya now about the cookie you were working on...

So wait which part of Cali is a good place to be?

Comment

Working...
                  X