This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• way too stupid to be made up

Ok so yesterday this guy calls in to ask about his contract and after I tell him it's two years he says he wants to cancel without penalty. He had never been on the account until the account holder added him on and he starts asking if he wasn't on there why as he allowed to add a phone.Stores used to be able to help people who they knew where on the account but not listed. Because of this the store let him add a line for someone who worked for them(sorry should mention not a personal account). So he goes can you lote that I was added to the account until today so there was no way I could have added the line of service. Then he asks can I get out of the contract since I was never on the account.
    I got ahold of my sup and she goes yeah but the account holder will have to file fraud charges against him
    I told him this and he goes okay. I said it twice and he goes oh I understand that she has to file the fraud charges but she can always drop them later. After he stops he goes well what about the guy who I was with. I advised him he could still be an acomplice and he goes oh. Well give me the number to the fraud dept and we will call them monday. Anything to get out of the contract.
    What I find so sad is he is willing to have himself arrested to save 200 bucks. Stupid idiots
    I like to scare small childeren, it's fun and as long as you can out run the parents you can get away with it.
Working...
X