This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lady you can walk 5 feet

So I have a line out the door,completely crowded store. I'm the one and only cashier always.So in walks in a woman that probadly weighs 350lbs.She ask if we have toothpaste and I respond yes over in our health and beatuy section,its right next to the toothbrushes. Our store is probadly 20 feet by 10 feet,tiny little store.So I go back to ringing up customers so I can leave on time.Well the landcow is not moving and shes huffing and sighing louder and louder. I say is there something else. And the landcow responds "well I guess I have to goooooooooooooo geeeeeeeeeeeeeet iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit myseeeeeeeeeeeeelf." (whine,bitch,moan,and throws a temper tantum) I just stand there and look at her. What the hell,she thought that I was supposed to leave the register and all 30 customers to help her.The exercise would do her good.

Yeah, and it's not like there's more than one kind of toothpaste, either.
    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

My god, make it go away.
      Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Land cows can't approach small objects such as toothpaste and toothbrushes for two reasons.
        1) Their large stature and angry attitude causes a gravitational field, these small objects would leap off the shelves and stick to them. Much like a magnet.
        2)Toothpaste and toothbrushes are designed to go in the mouth. A land cow cannot put anything in it's mouth without actually eating it. I'm sure after passing a few toothbrushes, they give up on that form of personal hygiene.
        "I'm working for popcorn - what I get paid doesn't rise to the level of peanuts." -Courtesy of Darkwish

...Beware the voice without a face...

Comment

NightWatch, everyone's looking at me funny cause I'm laughing so hard.

Comment

Quoth PhotoChick View Post
            NightWatch, everyone's looking at me funny cause I'm laughing so hard.
            I got my morning caffiene today. So i'm fully functioning. I'm very sorry.
            "I'm working for popcorn - what I get paid doesn't rise to the level of peanuts." -Courtesy of Darkwish

Comment

Okay, the weight wasn't really relevant to the suck in the OP, and probably should have just been left out. This will not turn into a "bash heavy people thread." So no jokes, no comments, and no more reference to people's weight.
              Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Good lord! Tell me she simply melted away under the withering glare of your customers in line? If I was ten people back and saw someone expect the one and only cashier to go "fetch" something for them it'd be the death ray for sure.

Comment

Ok the landcow reference made me sad as I'm a heavy girl myself.
                  As for the other stuff, some people think that just because you work in retail that it's required you do everything for them, including their shopping.

Comment

You have to be an utter b&*% to be called a land cow. It's not a term thrown around loosely to describe any person who is bigger. It's kinda like the skinny blonde girls with big breasts. They typically only get called names if they're mean too.
                    But there is always the exception, some people just make fun of everyone for no good reason. Those people suck muchos.
                    Last edited by NightWatch; 09-28-2008, 10:32 PM. Reason: !

Comment

I didn't mean landcow as in fat. I call anyone thats a total bitch landcow. Hell I call skinny women that too after they are snotty bitches. I heard the term on the simpsons,and it had me and my hubby rolling !!!!!

Not only did this woman have to walk and get her own toothpaste(the horror) but then she walked in the front of the 20 people waiting.What a F**King bitch.

Comment

Yeah, my wife uses "cow" pretty generically for any woman doing something foolish. I think it's a mentality rather than a size thing.

Comment

I started saying cow to kind of try to ease off on the "bitch" and other derogatory mean names for women.

In my book, a cow is a girl/woman doing something foolish/immature/selfish.
                          You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth blas87 View Post
                            I started saying cow to kind of try to ease off on the "bitch" and other derogatory mean names for women.

In my book, a cow is a girl/woman doing something foolish/immature/selfish.
                            Exactly..
                            I cuss so much,its gotten a lot better.I used to say F**k a lot.Now I have to be really mad. Sorry if I make some people sad with landcow.I also say jackassery a lot lately.

Comment

Yeah, I call mean or just really stupid people "cow" as well.
                              And to be honest, I have no idea why... O-O

Comment

Working...
                              X