This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A loss of manners

There were two quite large, wide women (I sound rude, but it's important) in my store earlier tonight. My store manager, A and I were stocking the lingere wall; huuuuge shipment! So the two ladies come over and are by A.

Suddenly I hear an "excuse me" by A. I glanced over A was kind of stepped back with both women on either side of her. I go back to my work and all's well. Ha, yeah right. Soon enough the wokej leave unable to find something in their size.

A comes up to me and tells me how rude they were. I saw/heard nothing, so I'm like explain. Apparently SC 1 stepped on A's foot, didn't apologize or anything. A wasn't even in her way! Then SC 2 comes up on the otherside of and one of them shoved into A. She was trapped/squished between the two! If she would've walked backwards she'd end up in a box. Now if you were to ever meet A you'd see that she is about 5'0" and like 120 lbs. These women towered her in height and weight so it was an A sandwich! And again no apology!

I was pissed! A is a great, funny manager and doesn't deserve that. No one does. At least apologize you beeps! If I was aware of the situation, I definitely would've said something! I may have been a rude little worker about it too!

Also this tidbit happened before that:

I noticed a cuatomer doing chew (chewing tobacco) since I'm still newish I ask my assistant manager M of that's going to be a problem. She says only if they spit on the floor, plus Mr. Chew she says is like family. A bit later, that guy is ready so I ring him out. His girlfriend and him start quibbling about whether or not they recognize M. They decide to turn to me and ask if the girl with short hair (M) is a lesbian. While yes she happens to be that's none of their business, I look at him straight in the eye and say, "I don't know." I mean really, that's a wee inappropriate. I tell M later and she starts blushing and laughing. She also seemed a bit upset that they didn't remember her. A few months back, another customer asked if a coworker has tourettes. He does. I say I don't know.

I mean really people! If you want to ask such personal questions, don't ask me! Ask them!
    Last edited by Amajean; 11-06-2012, 03:30 AM.

I had a customer say to me the other day, "Hey, is that other dark haired girl a dyke or something? She's hot!"

I just told him I didn't discuss coworkers' personal lives.
    "You mean you don’t have the one piece of information you actually need? Well, stick your grubby paws in the crayon box, yank one out and colour me Fucking Shocked Fuchsia." - Gravekeeper

Comment

Quoth Megg View Post
      I had a customer say to me the other day, "Hey, is that other dark haired girl a dyke or something? She's hot!"

I just told him I didn't discuss coworkers' personal lives.
      Or you could pretend to misunderstand him:

"The dikes are out by the shoreline, to keep the low areas from flooding" (earthworks used for flood prevention)

"You're looking for dykes? They're in the hardware department, $7.99" (electrician's slang for diagonal cutting pliers)
      Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Working...
      X