Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No, I Will NOT Break Street Date For You!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Karma needs to do a little matchmaking, specifically between the "Break the release date for ME" EWs and a scammer with pre-release access to at least 1 copy, a colour photocopier, a stack of empty DVD cases, and a shrink-wrap machine.

Charging "scalper" prices (cash only, of course) - "Here's your copy of $latest_game, enjoy".
    Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

There have been several occasions where certain online retailers have shipped copies of new games due arrive on exactly the release date and customers getting them early thanks to certain shipping companies efficiency. I know my copies of halo4 and dragonage 2 showed up early by nearly two days. And I had to wait until the release date to play out of fear of Xbox banhammering. Which sucked a bit. Granted that meant I did have to go to.my local GameStore and wait in the midnight release line. I'd be tempted to tell these SCs to try that of they came in and asked me to break the street date.

Comment

Working...
      X