This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Petrol Station SC

Honestly, the rudeness of some people is unbelievable. At least, it would be for someone who, unlike me, had never worked in retail in their life. -.-

This woman managed to time out her pump cuz she untangled the hoses first, pulling out the nozzles from the pump; there's a safety thing in place which means that if two nozzles are out at the same time, the pump won't work. Anyway, she stands there waving and scowling at me, and I can't go out and help her due to having a mega ton of customers to serve. My collegue is currently on the phone with the manager.

SC marches in and demands that I switch the pump on, in the tone of voice that I always label "Me boss, you servant". I try to tell her that all she needs to do is put the hose back, wait a couple of seconds and try again, but she talks over me claiming she already did that. No, you didn't, bitch. I start to tell her that I can't come and help her right now, but if she'll just give me a second, I'll ask my collegue to come out and help her, but before I can finish my sentence, the SC just walks away. The customer I was serving at that moment says, "What a rude cow." Yep, just what I was thinking. XD
    People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
    My DeviantArt.

Quoth Lace Neil Singer View Post
    SC marches in and demands that I switch the pump on, in the tone of voice that I always label "Me bossowner, you servantslave".
    Fixed that for you. I've heard that tone of voice before.
    Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Working...
    X