Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My father - and my brother - used to pick up young girls and take them parking.

Driving instructors.
    Seshat's self-help guide:
    1. Would you rather be right, or get the result you want?
    2. If you're consistently getting results you don't want, change what you do.
    3. Deal with the situation you have now, however it occurred.
    4. Accept the consequences of your decisions.

"All I want is a pretty girl, a decent meal, and the right to shoot lightning at fools." - Anders, Dragon Age.

Comment

A couple of "little Johnny" punchlines:

"The next time somebody asks, the answer is 'Daddy is a regional marketing representative for Ortho Pharmaceuticals', NOT 'Daddy sells drugs'".

"The next time somebody asks, the answer is 'Daddy is a regional marketing representative for the Coca-Cola Bottling Company', NOT 'Daddy sells Coke'".
      Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

My parents know a lot of pot dealers.

The pots look lovely on their shelves
        A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

Quoth crazylegs View Post
          My parents know a lot of pot dealers.

The pots look lovely on their shelves
          My mom is a pot grower . . .most of her plants are in pots.

I used to sell drugs at the grocery store . . . now I'm in the back scoring the wine and beer.

So I guess you could say I went from selling drugs to buying the alcohol.

Of course by the time the Holi-Daze are over with I just might be found hiding in the back room with a bottle of wine (along with Gump, our hapless AM, with his 12 pack of Bud Light.)
          Last edited by DGoddessChardonnay; 11-11-2012, 09:55 PM.
          Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth sevendaysky View Post
            Stopping off here to leave a note to Arga.. I did a double take at this part, then scrolled up to see who wrote it. When I realized that it was you and recognized you as the resident tow-truck driver, I was relieved. That line could be SO misconstrued! ... actually the 'sold drugs' part is still questionable...

A+ would LOL again.
            Wasn't Arga a pharm tech at one point?
            They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

Quoth suburbandecay View Post
              One of my aunts had to go to school and have a talk with a principal on something similar once. It seems her daughter told someone that her mother "sold drugs". she neglected to mention that mom was a pharmaceutical rep...
              My brother is a pharmacist. Right after he got hired, my dad jokingly said that my brother was a "drug dealer."
              Sometimes life is altered.
              Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
              Uneasy with confrontation.
              Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

Working...
              X