This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gas up the CS bus...

And bring your shovels! We're about to go pay this lovely man a visit....

http://www.weau.com/news/headlines/12634201.html

*MOD EDIT - Warning - link contains content about cruelty to animals.
    As per forum guidelines, in the future, please give a basic description of material contained in the link to prevent duplicate posts and to prevent those who may be sensitive to such material from clicking on it.
    Last edited by Ree; 01-13-2008, 06:52 PM.
    You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

That's so mean...
    I will not shove “it” up my backside. I do not know what “it” is, but in my many years on this earth I have figured out that that particular port hole is best reserved for emergency exit only. -GK

Comment

Way to be a "man", dipshit...betcha anything he's one of those that beats up women but wets his pants at the idea of fighting someone his size...
      The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

Another winner from Wisconsin. He got off way too easily.
        Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

30 days in jail? What the hell? That's it? That's messed up.

Maybe force him to be the prison-bitch the entire 30 days and it still won't be enough.
          "I've found that when you want to know the truth about someone, that someone is probably the last person you should ask." - House

Comment

Tis why we must pay him a visit once he's out and bury him alive. See how he likes it.

Those kittens could have made some little kids very happy. If he really didn't want them, he could have given them away to the animal shelter. I mean, most people, if they don't want their kittens around here and are too lazy to go to the animal shelter, they will drive past a farm and drop them off there. It's not the best thing to do, but even THAT is better than killing them!

What kind of sick person does something like this? I really need to find this guy...someone stop me before I do...
            You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

the only way I would stop you is if I beat you to the punch.
              I AM the evil bastard!
              A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

Karma, as we all know, has a funny way of correcting things, I'm sure the other prisoners will find out what a charming indivdual this chap is and let him enjoy his stay in the slammer [/dripping sarcasm]
                A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

Quoth blas87 View Post
                  And bring your shovels! We're about to go pay this lovely man a visit....
                  I'll drive. Anybody got a bus? Or are we convoying?
                  "I'm not a crazed gunman, dad, I'm an assassin... Well, the difference being one is a job and the other's mental sickness!" -The Sniper

Comment

That asshat dipshit and that is being nice to him. WTF, couldn't he take them to a shelter or ask friends and neighbors?
                    Under The Moon Paranormal Research
                    San Joaquin Valley Paranormal Research

Comment

Working...
                    X