This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selling out to the deities of greed

I've been doing a little work behind the scenes due to the requests I've received over time for CS.com merchandise. There's the chance of a T-shirt available for purchase.

I've decided to try this out on a company I've bought wear from before - ziraxia.com. If you try this link then you'll see it on the top-left of the page. You'll probably also recognise the art style - it's Jennie Breeden's work (she has some of her shirts on there as well), and I commissioned a piece of work for this site's promotion. Nightangel did the work of getting it into the templates required.

Ziraxia has a policy where they'll do printed shirts for anyone (within reason) if there's proven demand. This means that they need to see it being rated by users of the site. The only people who can rate it are those who are logged into ziraxia. In short, if you want to wear this CS.com shirt, then register there and rate the shirt. Please only do this if you want to buy one - I don't want them to waste time if it's not going to sell.

I'm about to go on holiday for a couple of weeks (thereabouts), so if it rates highly enough I should see an email in my inbox when I return that tells me to upload the high-resolution image so they can arrange it for sale.

Rapscallion

Sneaky, Raps!

Just plain Sneaky!!!

Signed up and waiting for approval.

Cheers - now where's my beer!
    Last edited by TOLady; 07-07-2009, 06:45 PM. Reason: Hadn't received approval for site yet
    No... Just No! And I mean it this time!

Comment

I can't see anything but a plain white rectangle. The other designs on that page are showing up fine, though.
      I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
      My LiveJournal
      A page we can all agree with!

Comment

I get that from time to time. Clicking on it gets the image in question.

Rapscallion

Comment

It keeps telling me that I'm not entering the capcha thingy correctly...5 different times.
          I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

yay! *registered and rated*

Comment

Lookin' snazy Raps! I love the image. Did you pick it out or did Jenny?
              Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Did, did, did, annnnnd did!

Can't wait to get one!
                It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

Registered, voted, and comment. Also posted on my profile on a few networking sites. I love it!
                  "Hi, this is Silver. How may I lose my self respect in order to cater to your over- inflated ego today?" --- Silverrb

Comment

Looks like it's now available for sale!

I suspect I'll be asked for a full-sized version of the artwork when an order's placed, but apparently it's up for grabs

Rapscallion

Comment

I'm excited.
                      I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

Due to a problem at their end with automated emails, I had to make inquiries and the artwork went to them today with the intent of them starting production.

When it's up and running, I'll make another announcement, but I've ordered one already.

Rapscallion

Comment

I had notification the other day that the shirt I ordered was shipping. As soon as it gets here, my advertising on here goes into full swing!

Ish.

Rapscallion

Comment

It's here. Going to work on making sure everyone knows about it

Photos - need to do the photo thing, yes?

Rapscallion

Comment

Quoth Rapscallion View Post
                              Photos - need to do the photo thing, yes?
                              Pics or it didn't happen.

^-.-^
                              Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Working...
                              X