X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Okay, but I kinda like 'tiyok's theory... So maybe something went wrong?"

Comment

• Goldie nods. "I believe you are right. Something went wrong. Our job is to figure out what, and how to fix it. So here is our options as I see them. We can assume we were sent here for a reason, and go to where we were instructed. We can split up, two go where instructed and the other two try to find out what happened here and try to fix it. We can stay together here, and try to fix whatever went wrong."

Shem takes it from there "Or we can assume that somehow we are here by pure random chance. Two groups both making a wrong turn accidentally and out of a possible trillion dimensions ending up in the same place. And have the same options."

Goldie nods. "I say we are here by design, and should go where the book suggests."

Shem shakes her head. "While I agree that this is no accident, I think we should try to find our REAL headquarters. Find out more info."

Goldie looks at you two. "Since we are divided on the course of action, it is up to you two to break the tie."
      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• "Well, if there is next to no chance we are here by mistake, I'm getting the idea something is VERY wrong, and Strongman left us a clue for a reason."

Comment

• "I'm not sure I believe that Strongarm was the one who sent us here. The avatar of death was controlling our vehicle on Goldie's and my last mission, sending us on the route it wanted to go. I'd bet if we left and tried to got to the real headquarters we'd find ourselves back here."

Sapputiyok leans over Colt's shoulder to glance at the binder. "That list seems to be our only clue. What does it say?"
          "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
          -Mira Furlan

Comment

• "Well, it doesn't make much sense to me, 'tiyok. This is Strongarm's home dimension number, but who is 'Adam Wright', and why is it followed by 5 checks? Other names are listed, like 'Timothy Wright' and 'Miathi'. Tim has four checks and Miathi is followed by 'Venus' and three checks. Nothing else in here, besides 'Emergency Protocol' written here on the inside cover."
            Colt shrugged, "I've seen, heard of, and even given some obscenely obscure clues, but this takes the cake for me. Oh, and just so everyone knows, the cake is a lie; the pie is a trap."

Comment

• "If these are people from Strongarm's home dimension, we should try to find them. I don't know if it will help. It may be like trying to track a wild redbird with only a shawl and your wits, but I don't see anything else to do."
              "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
              -Mira Furlan

Comment

• "Well, doin' somethin's better than nuthin."

Comment

• Strongarms Home Dimension

Tracking down two of of them seems to be relatively easy. Both seem to be prominent members of something called the Galaxy Rangers. In fact, Adam Write is the head of the Rangers, and Tim is 2nd in command. You find information that Strongarm was the founder and former head of the Galaxy Rangers.

The other is not exactly hard to find, but hard to get to rather. Seeing as she is the Queen of Venus.

Getting an audience with any of them might be tricky.
                  Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• "We're here to see Adam Wright. Strongman sent us."

Comment

• The officer you talk to gets a weird look on their face. "John Strongarm? John Strongarm sent you?." You have a feeling he is going to say something, but right about then Strongarm walks into the room.

"It is ok Officer, they are with me." Strongarm turns to you, if you will follow me? "He indicates an office that reads 'Office of the President of the Federation." With John Strongarm written under it. Strongarm, however, looks a lot younger then when you last saw him.

As soon as you get into the office, John Strongarm 'shimmers', and a 4' tall ball of blue fur stands where he stood. "You are early. My memory of his time line indicates he doesn't vanish for at least 20 years. It seems that somehow, time has become... jumbled."

Comment

• Colt looks confused. "Wait Run that by me one more time; slowly, please."

Comment

• The furball turns into a 6'4 tall man, blond hair (buzzcut), pretty physically fit. "My people are shape changers. Only.. we don't just look like whoever we copy. We get any powers, knowledge, and abilities the other person has. We see their whole lives, from beginning to end.. we know how they are going to die. We know what happens to them during their life, not just what has happened. John wanted out of being 'The hero of the Federation' so he contacted me to .. take his place. He made Adam, my main human form, the Captain of the Galaxy Rangers..then went off to retire..

I am getting off the main point, however. The point is, if I copy somebody, I see their future. I knew this would happen to John. Only problem is, I don't know WHAT happened. It's like he ceased to exist. Like everything he has done got undone. Even YOU should not be here, because he started the organization he started. I shouldn't be here, should still be on my home planet." he sighs.

"Heck even the Venetian wars have came back. Nobody remembers him ending it by convincing the Uranians to help. The people of Venus are still at war with the Federation and they shouldn't be. Something or somebody is erasing everything."

Comment

• Colt looked at Saputiyok and Shem. "So this is what we get because I was too stupid to NOT kill that last Death-head, and got possessed. Just friggin' great."
                            He turned to the changeling, "Arright, so now we get to try and fix everything, AND stop Death from taking over?"

Comment

• Adam nods "If it is indeed death. I'm not sure it is. See death needs people and beings to die, not cease to exist. Even by extending the war, there may not be enough deaths to make up for the number of beings that 'vanished' because Strongarm ceased to be. However, we need a couple of things quickly. Somebody to plead our case to the Uranians.. they can put a stop to this war. Second, somebody to go to the Venetians. Preferably female and preferably very very tough. Last and this is the weird part. We need to know what exactly happened. Since I can see into everybody here's future .. I should KNOW the information already and I don't. So either something is blocking my ability, or .. nobody in this room learns what exactly happened. Why your group didn't vanish.. AND still know about Strongarm. For that matter why I still know about Strongarm"

Comment

• Sapputiyok speaks up. "Before we go about stopping this war, there was a third name on Strongarm's list. What was it? Timothy Wright? Who is that?"
                                -Mira Furlan

Comment

Working...
                                X