Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dude!!! Metalheads are frakking awesome. Your hair? Can I petz it?

*as she's listening to Despised Icon*

Yes I like death metal. What of it. *big grin*
    Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
    Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

Mishi: I do have long hair, but my facial hair currently amounts to some sort of 'stache and a strong case of neckbeard (and I doubt it would grow very much beyond that). I've been too lazy to shave recently. My hair, on the other hand, was enough for me to get lucky once ("I wanted you the second I saw your hair", she told me); but unfortunately for me, women here generally seem to refrain from making anything resembling a first step. I seem to miss the point of your last sentence, and I'm afraid you'll have to tell me how old you are in order for me to know what you mean by your generation. I'm 23.

dragon_wings (and others who expressed the same feeling) : most likely, if you can get to YQB. Look it up.
      Last edited by taurinejunkie; 02-23-2012, 12:24 AM.
      Long days, short nights, a bottle of NOS makes it all right.

Canadians Unite !

Comment

I'm the same age as you. I was making a joke about Gen Y's and Aussie stereotypes in the one sentence because we're the bloody uncivilised colonial layabouts with all those poisonous animals.
        Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

Oh, I see. Well, I'm not terribly afraid of poisonous animals (out of frame: my Canadian Army leather combat boots, hopefully fairly bite/sting-resistant). And I'm still wondering about the meaning of "hangups".

Canadians Unite !

Comment

Reservations or shyness, I guess. Most of the people I know don't seem to have either of those.

You should be right then, most people worry about all the poisonous things we take for granted. My cousin who just moved over from London, Ontario was a bit freaked out by the long list of poisonous animals and by the cane toad that our dog so thoughtfully brought inside as an example. (He was trying to get high, he's addicted to the hallucinogen in the toxin)

Although, I did save her 6+ foot tall ex-armed forces boyfriend from a harmless little (by our standards) cockroach a few weeks ago. He was shifting from foot to foot in the doorway, pointing at it and saying "What the hell is THAT!? And how the fuck do you kill it?!"

Comment

Your dog is addicted to bufotenin?

Also: I think I would have more problems from trying to stomp things that shouldn't be stomped, than the other way around.

Edit: Looks like this thread's off the rails.

Canadians Unite !

Comment

Sorry dude! I broke it... KANALAH!!! Come here and be adored! NAOW!

(Yeah, my dog is a druggie. He's currently whining about not being allowed to go hunting in the rain. )

Comment

okes head in: Yes?

I've never made a patch before, it was a fun little diversion

And it turned out just awesome, too.
                  https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

Awesome!!
                    I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
                    Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
                    Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Bump because I recently uploaded the picture to 9gag.com, if you like it please vote here.

Canadians Unite !

Comment

I went to pick a package up today and was excited to find that it was the quilt Kanalah had made for me.

Top of quilt

The underneath with a lovely message

So Many thanks Kanalah, you are awesome!
                        Final Fantasy XIV - Acorna Starfall - Ragnarok (EU Legacy)

Comment

Now I'm jealous because all I got was the patches, no message.

Canadians Unite !

Comment

Awww, bard, that's beautiful!

Quoth taurinejunkie View Post
                            Now I'm jealous because all I got was the patches, no message.
                            Yes, but it helped patch things up, didn't it?
                            By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

Yay Bard, it got there fast!

Was expecting it to take weeks

Well now i'm all happy
                              https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

Wow, talent. Love the swirly quilt lines, like waves for the dolphin. Do you hand-stitch those? How do you feel about machine quilting?
                                "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Working...
                                X