This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help identifying a song.

My google-fu has failed me. Don't laugh..but I need help figuring out the name of a song heard on Strawberry Shortcake. Can't even find the episode name..but it is the one that they enter a contest to win a vacation. The song they use to enter the contest with. Contains the lyrics "Out on the ocean breeze" And "tropical paradise"..I will now go hide my head in shame.
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Season 3, Episode 1 "It Takes Talent."
    Released on the DVD "Strawberry Shortcake: Rockaberry Roll."
    There is a CD preview here: http://www.cduniverse.com/productinfo.asp?pid=7705583
    I didn't see any titles there that sync'd with "ocean breeze" or "tropical paradise" but hopefully it's in there.
    Good luck!

Comment

Close, and it got me thinking. Found the episodes that it would probably be in. Season 2 Episode 7 or 8. Now just to find a list of songs from those episodes.

Edit : Also, should have mentioned it is the new 'berry bitty adventures'.

Ah it's beyond the berry breeze (for the lyrics)..and called Sunshine Girls. I am embarrassed to admit that it had been stuck in my head for awhile and the only way to get it gone is to hear it again lol. Probably because I remembered it wrong. Thanks sms001 if not for your posting I might have never found it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtsZ2T8c7ME

I would surrender my 'man card'..but between collecting Unicorns, loving decorating, not knowing a thing about cars...I've not had that card for a long long time.
      Last edited by Mytical; 03-08-2012, 05:25 AM.
      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Quoth Mytical View Post
        I would surrender my 'man card'...I've not had that card for a long long time.
        lol. A well balanced man is one with diverse interests. And more importantly, following those interests w/o regard to stereotypes. Or you could play it the other way and say you have a "celeb crush" on the lovely young lady who did the singing in the first run of Strawberry Shortcake, Sarah Heinke. In any case, glad i helped with the nudge, and good luck.

Comment

Working...
        X