This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prayers and good thoughts needed!

My little guy has to go into surgery on 03-09-12. Our pastor is going to be there before my little guy goes into surgery. My little guy didn't ask for the pastor, it was my idea. Yes, I know, an Agnostic wanting the pastor there but I figure it wouldn't hurt since I'm so worried about my little guy.

It is just suppose to be the parents there but I will push to have our pastor there if someone has a problem with it at the hospital. He is the man who baptized my little guy so he should be able to be there till they take my little guy off to the surgical suite.

Please keep my little guy in your prayers or just send good thoughts his way.
    Do not annoy the woman with the flamethrower!

If you don't like it, I believe you can go to hell! ~Trinity from The Matrix

Yes, MadMike does live under my couch.

All the best to the little man.

Comment

Good thoughts and good vibes sent that way.
      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Praying for him and for the surgical staff. I hope that everything goes well and that he has a quick and full recovery. Also praying that his pastor is allowed to go in as well.
        Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

My prayers are with you and the little guy as well. All the best for a smooth surgery and a speedy recovery.
          Question authority, but raise your hand first. -Alan M. Bershowitz

Comment

Just now seeing this thread. Hoping everything went well, and wishing him a speedy recovery.
            That is so full of suck Dyson doesn't know how they did it - shankyknitter

Comment

Hope everything went well for your son. A speedy recovery too.
              "I've found that when you want to know the truth about someone, that someone is probably the last person you should ask." - House

Comment

Just saw this.
                I hope that it all went well, and that he's soon on the mend. Give him a big kiss and cuddle from me.
                Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

May he have protection and healing.
                  Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

Any news?

Rapscallion

Comment

*hugs and prayers*
                      I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

Any update?

Rapscallion

Comment

Working...
                        X