Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I turned up the speakers and let my dogs hear. Abby and Casey ran over to the computer to find the puppies. Pepper slunk away and hid under the dining room table. Both Abby and Casey had puppies before I adopted them while Pepper was spayed before she could have a litter.

Comment

Ignore yesterday's weight for orange - I'm sure it's wrong despite my wife insists that it's because he hadn't nursed yesterday (I can attribute that to an ounce or two but not half a pound!).

They also all got new collars today. Purple is now black.
      Quote Dalesys:
      ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

Pink girl was the first to open her eyes (today) and black boy (formerly known as purple) escaped out of the whelping area.
        Quote Dalesys:

Comment

I just added a ton of pictures!

http://s118.photobucket.com/albums/o...ir/D%20Litter/
          Quote Dalesys:

Comment

They're getting HUGE!! We are changing them from blankets and trying wood shavings. They're quite messy now and Ouija isn't as good at cleaning up after them as Kiri was.
            Quote Dalesys:

Comment

They just keep getting more adorable as time goes on.
              Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Awww, they're so cute. Poor mama dog is probably worn out though.
                Question authority, but raise your hand first. -Alan M. Bershowitz

Comment

She is tired but she's spending very little time with them now, she's no where as good as a mom as Kiri is (but she is still good). They're on mush now (dog food, goat's milk, etc.) and love it. They're developing nicely. Brown boy (now "iridescent") is being quite the nipper (like Zorro was at that age). Red girl actually got out of the whelping box the other day so we had to take the pigrails out.
                  Quote Dalesys:

Comment

Working...
                  X