Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's really unfortunate that people in the OP's position can't just say the truth:

Server: It would make me ecstatic, sir.
    "Always stand near the door." -- Doctor Who

Kuya's Kitchen -- Cooking, Cooking Gadgets, and Food Related Blather from a Transplanted Foodie

Comment

Quoth customersruinmylife View Post
      SC: Well, I don't want to do that. I'm leaving. That won't make you happy, will it?
      Me: No comment sir, and you can quoth me on that.
      Edited for my amusement.

Rapscallion

Comment

Quoth Shangri-laschild View Post
        Apparently I know nothing about customer service because what makes me happy is then they friggen leave....
        That reminds me of a sign I saw in a bar once:

"Every customer brings happiness -- some by coming in, and some by leaving."

Sounds to me like that one belonged in the latter category.
        Sometimes life is altered.
        Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
        Uneasy with confrontation.
        Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

SC: Well, I don't want to do that. I'm leaving. That won't make you happy, will it?
          Me: No comment sir.
          What you need is a speaker just outside the door... As he leaves, you push a button and the sound of an audience cheering is played.
          "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

CRML? Stand up and take a comic-related bow!

Rapscallion

Comment

That guy sounded very delusional, almost like he had a superiority or god-complex. Then again, I noticed that many SCs seem to develop a sort of megalomania as soon as they step in the door.

Comment

WWWWOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWW!!! The entitlement is strong in this one.
                "I'm still walking, so I'm sure that I can dance!" from Saint of Circumstance - Grateful Dead

Comment

Me: No comment sir.

What would make me happy is the door hitting his ass on the way out...and getting a faceplant. . I'm evil, but damn it's more fun than being .
                  I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
                  Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
                  Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

To hell with customers who think it is our job to be their personal servents and bend to their every wish...and to hell with dumbass corporate suits who think the same and are to blame for "The customer is always right"
                    "If we refund your money, give you a free replacement and shoot the manager, then will you be happy?" - sign seen in a restaurant

Comment

I worked in a like mentality resturant and there was only 1 exception to that rule. Disabled folks who'd have a hard time carrying the tray to a table. We had a older gentleman who was blind and needed a cane to see where he was who came in regularly. No one ever had a problem with it but there was a guy one time who tried to say we had to serve him first because he was up front now while the blind man was sitting.

I told the guy he could wait like everyone else did while I finished the gentleman's order.
                      "It's not what your doing so much as the idiotic way your doing it." Vincent Valentine from Final Fantasy 7.

Comment

CRML, congratulations on being featured in the Customers Suck cartoon.
                        "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Woot! Nice comic.
                          Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Quoth Ironclad Alibi View Post
                            CRML, congratulations on being featured in the Customers Suck cartoon.
                            Wow! I can't believe I'm a comic! I'm very grateful. Although I'm not bald

Comment

I've just received the latest batch of cartoons. There's a chance you may be featured in there as well

Rapscallion

Comment

Quoth Rapscallion View Post
                                I've just received the latest batch of cartoons. There's a chance you may be featured in there as well

Rapscallion
                                *giggles like schoolgirl*

Comment

Working...
                                X