Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gravekeeper's back! Gravekeeper's back! Gravekeeper's back!

You know, I think my mother-in-law may have figured out the whole reason behind the pink camo. I searched CS for this and didn't come up with anything, so thought I'd post. Apparently deer cannot see pink, thus pink camo is a very effective camouflage when hunting deer. I do not know if this is true or just a rumor started by the consortium of investors in pink camo corporations. Regardless, if the 867ers believe it, that's all that matters.

I fear for the deer.

Comment

Glad to hear you're feeling better GK.

Eric the Grey
      In memory of Dena - Don't Drink and Drive

Comment

Quoth Mango View Post

I fear for the deer.
        That only works if you're going hunting in a neon pink camo baby tee + miniskirt with lace trim. We don't have anything in pink camo that you would actually wear in the great outdoors. 99% of it is for girls. Girls who live in trailers.

Comment

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post
          I must refrain from taunting happy fun ball
          It's happy.
          It's fun.
          It's Happy Fun Ball!

Oddly enough, I had a Phil Hartman related article open in another tab before I read this.

The only flaw in this otherwise cunning plan of his is that, well, I don't possess nor have access to a uterus.
          Yeah, as if you don't have a whole legion of them here that wouldn't be ready, willing, and able to volunteer for the task.

Now I too require Kung Fu training. Approximately “30-40 years” worth so that I can avoid being thrown into Russian, Chinese or Korean prison if I travelled abroad.
          Kung Fu is kind of like Jell-o. There's always room for it. But, if that's the only reason, you could probably just chuck a piece of iron at them, or try skinning or stabbing them in the head 3 times in the forehead with a knife.
          "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

A Minor Note

From the list of word’s you probably shouldn’t use when calling a coroner to pick up a body: “Awesome”
            Depends on how they went out. Or maybe who it was. I can think of a few people where the conversation would go like this:

Mom: Oh, just so you know, <<prick who made my life miserable in school until I decided fighting was okay>> died in a marmoset stampede last week.

Me: Awesome. How was work this week?
            The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
            "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
            Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

I try not to ask the cause of death. Some of the cops call and give you all the gory details in the cheeriest way possible because they themselves are utterly desensitized. Skytrain officers aren't much better:

"Hi! Well, looks like we ran someone over! Can you get them to call us back? Great, thanks."

><

Comment

I try not to ask the cause of death. Some of the cops call and give you all the gory details in the cheeriest way possible because they themselves are utterly desensitized. Skytrain officers aren't much better:

"Hi! Well, looks like we ran someone over! Can you get them to call us back? Great, thanks."

><
                kinda but that reminds me of one I heard... a TRAX train hit a car doing an illegal left hand turn across 200 west and someone actually made the comment "why didn't the trax driver try to swerve to avoid the car"... it took me a while to figure out that they were serious
                If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Yeah, as if you don't have a whole legion of them here that wouldn't be ready, willing, and able to volunteer for the task.
                  That's kind of scary in and of itself. Who knew that being cynical and bitter against the dregs of humanity was some kind of bizzare chick magnet?

Comment

Quoth TheSnakeLady View Post
                    That's kind of scary in and of itself. Who knew that being cynical and bitter against the dregs of humanity was some kind of bizzare chick magnet?
                    It's not the cynical and bitter that does it. It's the vicious wit and decidedly non-troll-like appearance.

^-.-^
                    Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
                      It's not the cynical and bitter that does it. It's the vicious wit and decidedly non-troll-like appearance.

^-.-^
                      Not to mention the non-troll like personality that comes with it!
                      It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

I must respectfully disagree with the non-troll appearance part. -.-

Personality is all I have going for me. <nods>

Comment

I must respectfully disagree with your respectful disagreement.

Besides, I'm sure you have more than personality... you also have this seething hatred for... everyone. That's what I look for in a guy.

Too bad you're in BC... and straight...

Oh well, a guy can dream
                          Carpe Jugulum : Go for the throat.

Comment

Misanthropist is the new biker outlaw.
                            "I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."

Comment

Oh, please! Have you forgotten that you were talked into posting your picture a while back? You are most certainly non-troll in appearance sweet-pea!
                              It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

Working...
                              X