Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

/Lets Gravekeeper borrow her Atari. It has PONG!
    ...how do used tampons attract thieves? ---Sleepwalker

Chickens are Asexual!

Comment

I can't handle daytime tv. In fact, the only time my tv has been on in the last year has been to watch dvds. I don't even have cable/satellite.

If I have time to kill, I read or do stuff online. Usually.

^-.-^
      Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

I can only watch the Food Network ( I have a mancrush on Gordon Ramsay ), TLC, Discovery and the BBC/CBC really. -.-

Comment

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post
          ( I have a mancrush on Gordon Ramsay )
          you know... it might not be smart to admit that... in a forum... filled with your fangirls... many of them who write fanfiction and have active imagenations.... just saying

Comment

I've been trying to lurk moar and learn as well....but does 867 mean something other than the fact that Jeeeeenny I've got your num-buh Jeeeeenny I'm gonna make you miiiine and oh god now thats stuck in my head forever and ever AIYEEEE.
            By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

Quoth Seraph View Post

I've been trying to lurk moar and learn as well....but does 867 mean something other than the fact that Jeeeeenny I've got your num-buh Jeeeeenny I'm gonna make you miiiine and oh god now thats stuck in my head forever and ever AIYEEEE.
              867 is the area code for the very butt hole of humanity. It's where common sense and sobriety go to die.

Comment

867 is the area code for the very butt hole of humanity. It's where common sense and sobriety go to die.
                In the 920 area code (or just about any area code in Cheeseland), sobriety never even existed.
                Last edited by Irving Patrick Freleigh; 05-20-2008, 07:30 PM.
                Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Gravekeeper
                  ( I have a mancrush on Gordon Ramsay )

you know... it might not be smart to admit that... in a forum... filled with your fangirls... many of them who write fanfiction and have active imagenations.... just saying
                  *stare*

*edges off to write with a big grin on her face* Gordon Ramsay, GK, and Johnny Depp...slashfic, here I come!!
                  My dollhouse blog.

Blog about life

Comment

Quoth LewisLegion View Post
                    *stare*

*edges off to write with a big grin on her face* Gordon Ramsay, GK, and Johnny Depp...slashfic, here I come!!
                    1)haha i knew it
                    2) can i read it?

Comment

Quoth Sliceanddice View Post

Fanfictioners here!! Squeeeel!

Once wrote a very funny evil fic fan fic cross over of Iron Chef and Ellen with some SatC thrown in.
                      "No, I will not poop a shopping cart out for you." - Irving Patrick Freleigh

Comment

The only thing I could operate was my DS. -.-

I hate that song so much, Waterfalls. The radio station they keep tuned too in the office plays it at least least once every 30 minutes. Intermingled with George Michael's "Gotta Have Faith" and Karma Chameleon.
                        At least you have a radio. We were banned from them last week. It's painful come 8:00 when the day shifters and 2nd group are gone. Ugh. Yeah, ok they should be low enough that the callers can't hear them - but that place is dead and we're supposed to stay awake and working until midnight? Especially after a month of this new later shift the phone system still directs inbound calls to voicemail at 11? But that doesn't matter because the department info *still* hasn't been changed on our letters to let people know of our extended hours now closed on weekends schedule.

Comment

Thanks for the revelation, LOL.

...Doesn't change the fact that song hasn't let my head since reading this thread. /headdesk I need something to take its place...
                          By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

Welcome back Gravekeeper.

InteriorDesecrator and I were wondering if the people from Nunabut had invaded your call center looking for camoo and designer sunglasses , or if the women from the CS board had finally found you.

Anyway, thanks for the laughs.

*Tries to think up something intelligent to say about the correlation between uneducated people and expensive sunglasses, but fails miserably*

Man, I wish I had $100-$300 of disposable income to spend on a new set of glasses. I havn't purchased from that company in years. My old pair reads "Oa ly" the other letters have rubbed off they are so old.

Hope the back gets better.
                            "Wow, that has to be the best genital analogy EVER. "

Comment

Working...
                            X