Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your Seriously Complaining About THAT?

Manager from one of our fast food places gets called as part of our customer satisfaction survey crap, and complains that our tech was out to change out bulbs, but "THE GENTLEMAN THAT CAME CHANGED BULBS BUT DIDN'T WANT TO CHANGE OTHER BULBS THAT WERE GOING BAD BECAUSE HE DIDN'T WANT TO GO OVER HIS BUDGET." His words, exactly.

Now, bulbs that are going bad, in this particular customers case, generally means "the bulbs that the tech didn't change out," regardless of if they're rated to last a year, two years, whatever. If they're not changed out, they must be going bad!

This wouldn't be an issue at all, if we were making any money of off this job. We'd consider it, even submit a quote for it - but because our lovely salesman decided that charging each store around $100 a month was a great return when most jobs cost us $500 upwards (and a lot of stores have a habit of calling in multiple times a month), because you lot have been basically been getting free lighting for the past year and four months, don't expect us to give you even more for free.

This is the same customer who bitches and moans whenever we send them a quote for necessary electrical work - you know, the kind that needs to be done or your store will burn down? They know how much they're getting for free, they know they're getting their monies worth, but I refuse to make it so that the job I've been doing - which has been nothing but a money sink - loses even more money!

Ugh... and this complaint came about from a new "process" that's been implemented here which is a tremendous waste of time in and of itself. This call, once upon a time, would have come directly to me so I could have dealt with it straight away, but now it took two days to get to me because it had to go through "channels."

Moronic Salesmen, moronic coworkers, and moronic customers. Can this day get any better?

(Oh yes, it can, since my best friend just came up to me in tears telling me she has to have surgery on Tuesday....)
Working...
X