Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cincinnati woman calls 911 for a date..

Although I usually work from home, I do occasionally work in the office and it's literally 2 streets away from this...person.

Color me shocked. NOT.

http://www.wlwt.com/news/24474897/detail.html

She also apparently urinated in the hallway of her apartment building after they arrested her.
    "So, if you wanna put places like that outta business, just stop being so rock-chewingly stupid." ~ Raudf, 9/19/13

I'd piss myself too if someone put me in handcuffs and I wasn't getting laid in the process.
    Thou shalt not take the name of thy goddess Whiskey in vain.

Comment

Quoth Whiskey View Post
      I'd piss myself too if someone put me in handcuffs and I wasn't getting laid in the process.
      Especially after investing all that time and energy in the 'relationship'. What with calling 911 four times, and all.
      "So, if you wanna put places like that outta business, just stop being so rock-chewingly stupid." ~ Raudf, 9/19/13

Comment

Quoth Peppergirl View Post
        Especially after investing all that time and energy in the 'relationship'. What with calling 911 four times, and all.
        Her and 911 had a special relationship, then the police had to show up and ruin it. They were having deep, philosophical conversations about the medias image of beauty vs realistic images of beauty!

Travesty!
        Thou shalt not take the name of thy goddess Whiskey in vain.

Comment

That is so sad. She obviously is having issues. Seems like we would all be better served if they got her some help instead of taking her to jail.

Comment

Working...
          X