This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prayers/Energies needed...

Please please pray or whatever youre comfortable with for a girl named Symone. She is 19. She was kidnapped last night. She is somewhere and she is lost and probably hurt. Her family and friends area beside themselves. I dont know her well, but she is a close friend to many cousins of mine and my sister. She made one last phone call to her brohter that was very distrubing, indicating she'd been hurt and worse. Ive been crying since I talked to my sister who considered her close like a family member, I cant imagine what her family is going through. Please pray for her safe return. Ill keep you all updated as I can.

Please please please pray for her.

http://lancasteronline.com/article/l...in-danger.html

o___o At least authorities know she's missing. I will pray.
    "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
    "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

OMG...I'll pray for her and her family that she comes back safe and sound.
      I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
      Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
      Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Prayers sent.

I hope she comes back!
        1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
        -----
        http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

Yay!
          *goes to check link*
          "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
          "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

I'm so glad to hear she was found safe. However, the article doesn't tell us much, and I think we'd all like to know what happened. Amina, Can you fill us in?

Comment

Hey all, I was just coming back to post another link but it seems the original link has morphed into the current one..?

Anywho, she was found and is apparently safe. It appears she may have made it all up which makes me feel like a huge asshole. This isnt the only site i posted a request on.

I dont even know this girl, but I was at home crying my eyes out thinking about the horror she was surely experienceing.... My sister is pissed off enough that she wont talk to me at the moment, so im not 100% sure. Ill see if she'll talk to me tomorrow so I can fill you guys in.

Im glad she was found but seriously...if she made that up, theres huge trouble in store for her.....ugh.

Comment

Quoth Amina516 View Post
                My sister is pissed off enough that she wont talk to me at the moment, so im not 100% sure. Ill see if she'll talk to me tomorrow so I can fill you guys in.
                Why the hell would your sister be mad at you? You're not the one that lied to her.

Comment

Quoth dendawg View Post
                  Why the hell would your sister be mad at you? You're not the one that lied to her.
                  Not mad at me, just mad in general so she wont talk to anyone until shes cooled down...which is evidently not yet; i just called and no answer. My sister was bawling her eyes out on the phone yesterday when she was telling me her story and this is rare from my sister, such a show of emotion. I guess she feels like a fool, but rest assured she wasnt the only one that did.

While I was typing she txted and said she'd call me later. :/

Comment

Update

http://lancasteronline.com/article/l...olice-say.html

If I ever see this girl again, I just may punch her in the head.... (ok, i wont really but stillll)

Comment

Working...
                    X