This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I could be done in six weeks!

So, over the past few weeks I have been desperately trying to find a way to get myself into teacher training. Unfortunately, most of the courses and training schemes I found didn't start until September 2010! The thought of working another year full time at the pub actually made my stomach hurt, so I kept looking and making calls.

There is a course available that starts in September THIS YEAR!! Normally they stop taking applications in April, but they still have places left, so they bent the rules a little and I am allowed to apply!

It's still not a guarantee, as I have to go for an interview and everything, but if I get in, I will have to leave my job in September!

Woooooooooooooooo!!

Keeping my fingers X'ed for you.
    "I can tell her you're all tied up in the projection room." Sunset Boulevard.

Comment

Good luck! I really hope you get it, you need to get out of the pub job by the sound of things!
      No longer a flight atttendant!

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

good luck!!!!

ill make sure i have my fingers crossed

Comment

Yay! May I ask, what kind of teacher training?
            A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

Quoth bainsidhe View Post
              Yay! May I ask, what kind of teacher training?
              To teach at Bartending school?

*ducks*

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

ETA: So, just a few seconds after making this smart-aleck post, a freaking beetle of some sort appeared out of nowhere and flew RIGHT in my face, startling the hell out of me. So I've already been paid back by karma for that.
              Last edited by Dave1982; 07-25-2009, 01:44 AM.
              "We guard the souls in heaven; we don't horse-trade them!" Samandrial in Supernatural

RIP Plaidman.

Comment

Working...
              X