This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Butt-Head antics . . .

This week has been really fun . . . Butt-Head's sporting a black right eye and everybody's been giving him HELL over it.

First thing I heard when I got to work yesterday morning was from Ma (scanning manager "Did you see Butthead's eye?"

Oh great, I'll probably get blamed for it.

Sure enough, out on the back aisle near the fresh meat case, Cheetah had to ask what happened to Butthead's eye. While Butthead stood there nearby stocking the back promo frozen case, grinning like a opossum and laughing his ass off.

I quickly offered to give Butthead a matching set . . . both guys laughed like hyenas.

Then I get hit with it from Dean (our Dairy guy.) I just laughed and told him Butthead was trying to hog the covers the night before and if he did it again, he'd have a pair of 'em.

It's all in fun though . . . we love to pick on Butthead and I seem to get picked on right along with him.

Then this morning he came in (today was a truck day) and had his new driver's license (his birthday is coming up soon and it's the same day as Sarge, our Produce manager. So now they're twins separated at birth) and had to show off his "mug shot."

That had to be one of the worst license pics I've ever seen . . . Dean even told him the cops would run a check on him based on that picture alone.

And today Sarge said he had to go to the DMV and have his license updated . . . but at least he won't have a shiner on his pic.

And no, he still hasn't caught up on his child support payments he owes Angel (our Deli manager.) School's coming up soon and all 10 of those youngungs need new clothes and laptops and whatnot . . .(this is another running joke we have going on at work, for those who aren't familiar.)

But he still hasn't told us what really happened to his eye . . . although we're actually suspecting his wife bopped him one.
    Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)
Working...
X