Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doyle shuffles off out of the room to get some sleep muttering something about not being caught dead in a dress...

Comment

• "Hmm, it sounds like a glamour or charm of some sort. Definitely interesting."
      "I am quite confident that I do exist."
      "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

• Lochdubh, Scotland (Tyger)
        The younger one looks confused by his statement, but the older sighs. "Kyle, make sure to let 4th know that their maps are outdated again. Shouldn't have been any of their activity around here." The younger nods and keys something into a device that seems to be a modified cellphone. He turns back to Josiah. "Actually, we weren't entirely certain what the extent of your abilities are. We just had a look at your records and saw a number of interesting things. Either way, we have no plans to drag your off. This is just a job offer."

Black's Team
        As the team head out, they're met by a FEND employee who directs them to some rooms upstairs and points them towards the elevators. When they reach the rooms, each new agent finds a note from Black on the door, which reads "And I promise you're not going to be constantly monitored by hidden cameras. Promise. - Mr Black"

Romanza's Team
        Romanza glances over at Joey. "Reach down under the seat. There's a case down there with a couple spare pistols and some ammo. You'll both want to be carrying that instead. The rounds are iron. Hobgoblins shrug off anything else."

Cassandra's Team
        "Either are possible. I can think of a few things which could cause these sort of effects."
        » Horse Words «·» Roleplaying Stuff «

Comment

• Loren blinks and then growls at the paper before beginning to search the room. Y'know. Just in case.
          My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Sarah glances at the note on the door, and mutters "perverts", before walking in examining the room VERY carefully, laying her tattered backpack on a chair and flipping on a light.
            It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Josiah nodded. "I see, but you might as well accept the fact you can't map Fey activity. They basically own the Highlands and Ireland. And speaking of 'own', what am I allowed to pack, and how long have I got to do so?"

Comment

• 'What sort of things?' asks Siobhan.
                Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
                Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• Quoth KabeRinnaul View Post
                  Romanza's Team
                  Romanza glances over at Joey. "Reach down under the seat. There's a case down there with a couple spare pistols and some ammo. You'll both want to be carrying that instead. The rounds are iron. Hobgoblins shrug off anything else."
                  . Agent Newton (Joey) . Romanza's Team .

Joey glances up. "Pistols specially modified to fire them?" he asks. "Or can the rounds be fired from an FBI-issue nine-mil?" Regardless, he pulls out the box containing the pistols and ammo.

Opening the box, he takes out one pistol, checks it, then passes it and the clip to Fred.
                  PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

• Fred nods and takes the weapon. "I'll be ok as long as I don't get caught by a vision, then I am about worthless and will get us all killed."
                    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Doyle looks at the note, leaves it taped to the door, goes into his room and flops down on the bed without bothering to change. "Just like prison..." he mutters as he drifts off.

Comment

• Black's Team
                        Neither Sarah nor Loren find anything of the sort in their rooms, but who knows if Black was full of it, or if they're just well-hidden. However, there is a package for each in the hall, which is quickly revealed to be their clothing for tomorrow - nothing terribly fancy, but vaguely "nice". The sort of things a family might wear to a casual dinner out. Everyone gets as good a night's rest as they're able, as the rooms are actually rather well-furnished.

Doyle's package will probably be found in the morning considering his heading straight to bed, and of course will contain a rather nice skirt and top. Below that, though, he'll find the men's clothing.

Cassandra's Team
                        "Some fey, the ones most fitting the 'fair folk' description, have an overwhelming presence. Most people obey them without question. There are also a type we call 'faceless' who tend to be talented at planting suggestions in people's heads. And then there are angels - not the Christian sort, they just look the part. But if it's angels we find, we quit for now and get backup."

Romanza's Team
                        "They're still standard rounds, it's just an iron core. They should work in yours. And even if that's the case with your visions, we should be fine unless it gets the jump on us. My only real concern is that Hobs like to stalk and ambush. The key will be finding it before it finds us."

Unfortunately, Fred misses a chunk of the middle of that explanation due to a sudden, brief vision - this one simply of what seems to be the same area as before, perhaps another part of the property, a body, and someone standing over it. It doesn't last long enough to see any details on either person, but does give the impression of a "western" look to the standing one - particularly, a duster and old stetson hat. And just as quickly as it started, it's over.

Lochdubh, Scotland (Tyger)
                        The older agent shrugs. "Whatever you think you'll need, and take your time. We're a day late getting here, so you're missing whatever it is Mr. Black is making all the other new recruits go through. Means we're not under much of a time constraint. Funny thing is, finding you was easy. The hard part was getting out here."

Comment

• "Just had a vision." Fred describes the vision. "The vision blocked out the face of the person standing, didn't really get a good look at the one down."
                          Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Romanza's Team
                            She nods. "Might mean we're going to be too late, or that someone else is involved. You always accurate?"

Comment

• Fred nods. "I've never had a vision not come true. They are not always what I think they are at first, but never had one not one hundred percent accurate."

Comment

• Sarah after carefully hanging up the clothes for tomorrow, takes a rather long shower, running out the hot water at least twice, then crawls into the first bed shes slept in in years sleeping deeply.

Next moring, after another long shower emerges from her room looking almost like another person, her sleek long black hair has been brushed and artfully braided, framing high cheek bones, and a heart shaped face. Fully dressed in her room she awaits everyone else, leaving the room as clean as she found it not sure if she'd be returning to this room later.
                                It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

Working...
                                X